🐺🔥Mating Ritual (Part 2)🔥🐺

Enjoy reading guys

              18+ Content Be-aware !!

                             ***

A gasp escaped her lips as his hand encircled around his waist. She closed her eyes throwing her head back as he peppered light kisses around her neck.

"Mmmmm..." She moaned as he teased her mark spot. She felt her legs getting jelly.

As if understanding her state, he pushed her to the nearby wall , not wasting a second to claim her lips.

His kiss was demanding and rough, he sucked her lips muffling her moans. Anika's hands found her way towards his silky hairs. She tugged them, making him groan in between.

He bit her lips making her gasp which allowed him easy entrance inside her mouth. He explored her inside with his tongue, Anika tried breaking the kiss feeling breathless but Shivaay was yet not done with her.

"Umm ....Mm...Shiv..Shiv..." Her small hands tried pushing him but it was of no use.

Shivaay broke the kiss, his eyes darkened with lust and hunger. He wanted to devour her body, worship her like no tomorrow. He swiftly pulled her gown straps down her shoulder, leaving her upper region naked infront of him.

Before Anika could hide her assets, he pinned her hands above her head and growled slowly warning her not to repeat it.

"Ahhhh" she shrieked as he attached his lips to one of her nipple while his one hand playing with another .

"Mmm....Ahh...it hurts...Ahhh..." Her pleads were given deaf ears. Shivaay was in his Alpha mode and he wouldn't listen to anyone be it his mate..all he depicted was dominance and power .

Before she knew, her back landed on the thick sheets laid on the ground, while Shivaay continued sucking and chewing her nipples as if they were his favourite candy. Anika withered below him as he continued feasting her.

Shivaay's expert hand tore the gown, now leaving her all naked in her birth suit infront of him. He licked his lips looking at his beauty laying powerless and vulnerable beneath him. His wolf howled in his mind with pride and joy.

Anika moaned in pleasure as he bit her neck leaving numerous bite and kisses. She whispered as he nibbled at her sweet spot where he was gonna mark her forever.

"Mine!" He mumbled before capturing her lips while his hands fondled with her breasts. Anika felt her juices leak, she needed him inside her, she couldn't control the yearning of being filled by and fucked by him.

Anika cried as he plunged her fingers inside her core. Her breaths turned heavy with every thrust he provided her. His added his another finger making her shout in pain, she felt a knot building inside her stomach and before she could cum he stopped making her whine.

"Hmm...you taste sweet mate" he shamelessly licked her juice that was gliding down his fingers making her go red.

Shivaay stood up discarding his remaining clothes and stood naked in glory infront of her. Anika blushed looking at his long member. She doubted will it fill inside her ?

Before she knew, he had turned her over with her back facing him, he peppered kisses and bites on her back making her fist the sheets in pleasure. Anika closed her eyes with small whimpers escaping her lips as he once again started fingering her from behind but this time with double force .

She threw her head back as he let her cum this time. Shivaay loved how her body responded to her every command and touch. Without warning he plunged his member deep inside her core making her scream in agony and pain.

It was her first time, she felt waves of pain crashing her body. Her shouts of pain soon turned into pleasure as he fucked her from behind. Anika moaned as he thrusted deeper and faster , literally hitting her g-spot.

"Umm...yeah ....ohhh.....uhhhh.....yeahhhh ....Mmmmm.....ohhhh....ahhhh...Shiv.....Shivaaaay ..." She cummed abruptly. He didn't let her calm down before he turned her and once again thrusted deep inside her.

His canines elongated and soon his canines punctured her soft skin, marking her as his. Anika moaned with double pleasure as marking was a very intimate ritual in werewolves which at first would pain but then it would take a person to the world of pleasure.

Anika could literally see stars, constant moans and pleasure sounds left her mouth as Shivaay continued to fuck her.

He made her wrap her legs around his waist, making her lie in new position and plunged deep and fast inside her. Shivaay groaned as her walls tightened around his shaft, he moaned as he spilled his juices inside her womb.

Shivaay loved how submissive his mate was. Her moans were like music to his ears especially when she moaned his name, it turned him onn more.

There body glistened with sweat and sex, Anika knew he wasn't gonna stop until he and his wolf were satisfied. She was loving this as much as Shivaay.

"Harder ...Ahh....Hard...ohhh..faster...Shiva....Yeahh....Mmm...Ohh .." currently he had her pinned at nearby wall where he fucked her mercilessly. He growled once again puncturing his canines inside her mark.

Anika screamed in pleasure as he double marked her. Her wolf wasn't going to just sit and enjoy. She could feel her canines grow and before she knew, she had bitten Shivaay's mark spot and marked him as his making him moan.

She licked his wound before kissing him on lips. Her wolf was satisfied seeing her mark on her mate.

"No...no..it hurts...ahh...no.. please..Shiv...ahhhhhh.....nooo.... please...ahhh" She cried pleading to stop as he entered her untouched but* hole. She withered trying to stop him...as her wall streched tears and pleads of pain left her mouth.

"Shhh darling.. it's gonna be okay." He slowly started thrusting inside, the uncomfortable and painful feeling was now replaced with pleasure one. Anika moaned as she cummed for goddess knows how many times.

Shivaay made sure in between to take breaks and provide her with food, water and rest. He didn't left the cave for a whole week.

He made love to her, fucked her for uncountable time. Infact they even let their wolf mate with each other few times. All Anika could feel was his touch and love for her.

Werewolves are horny no doubt but Alpha's especially Royals are like unsatisfied beast.

Shivaay had left no part of the cave untouched, he had fucked her at every corner, he had worshipped every part of her body. He made sure that she only thinks about him and no one else, he had literally fucked her brains.

                            ***

                         THE END

     I hope you guys liked this shot.

I repeat those who didn't like reading this, kindly ignore it. No bashing aloud. This is for fun, so let's be in peace ✌️.

I have request for you all guys that I would be really thankful if you could pass a word of mouth about my story to other Shivika readers on this platform.❤️

Comment below the fantasies you want to read about Shivika 🔥😏💌

         Do read,vote and comment.