• 1 •

If you know, you know.

•••

They are two different creatures. They live in parallel worlds; they are meant to be separated.

It was late afternoon when Taehyung found himself walking around the forest. It was a lazy day that even the sun seemed lazy to set itself. The sky was painted with orange and red, but softer tones were displayed; it was almost gold.

"Golden hour." Taehyung mumbled to himself as he witnessed the scenery in front of him.

He knew he should be staying at their place, but the events only repeats itself there. Humans are being tortured for their sins. As much as it enjoyed them to see humans suffer, Taehyung wanted none of that for now. He wanted to have fun on his own.

Demons

At first, they were sent to tempt humans with their hidden desires which are kept from them to remain good. As time passed by, they no longer need to tempt them because humans became evil themselves; they became evil in nature. Even those who are believed to be good have sins that do not differ from your average sinner.

His gaze caught a lake not far from his location. It complimented the colors of the skies. He suddenly went more alert when three sillhouettes appeared. It seemed like they are going into the lake.

"Angels." Taehyung said with a scowl on his face.

He knew the creatures as well. They were sent by the heavens to give hope to humans that there are still good in this world. Creatures like them are not seen by everyone. Among the human population, children are the only ones who can see angels; unlike demons, they appear to anyone in the most convenient way possible: when humans are about to sin.

Children are known to be pure. Thus, angels guide them from the very start. They guide grown humans too when they know that they have a good heart.

Taehyung hid as he watched them play in the water. He saw one of them teasing the other by blocking him with his wings. The third one was just minding his own, when the two decided to splash water to him. They played like that for a while, and Taehyung just watched them; until a cruel thought passed Taehyung's mind.

Taehyung is known for his tricks. He played tricks to other demons as well. It was all childish tricks. They knew that despite being a demon, Taehyung mean no harm. They knew Taehyung should not act that way; he was supposed to be ruthless, but they knew him more than to judge him for what he does.

Before the three of them got out of the water, Taehyung approached them as silent as he can. He went closer to the spot they placed their clothes, and grabbed one of them. The owner of the clothes from the three remained unknown to him. He walked away the same way he did when he walked to them. Then, he hid in a place he will not be seen, but he can still see them.

He watched as the three got out of the water. He giggled when one of them realized that his clothes were missing. He saw that the others helped him search for it. They even laughed at how hard the victim was covering himself up with his wings.

Taehyung let them searched for a while, until it was not fun anymore. One of them walked closer to where Taehyung is. Taehyung managed to know him as the owner of the clothes since his wings were covering himself in the front part of his body.

Taehyung tried to stop the snickers that are threatening to escape from his mouth. The whole situation was funny to him. He wanted to give kudos to the angel for utilizing his wings like that.