• 3 •

TW: Mentions of murder, rape, abuse and violence.

•••

Impossibilities can be possible sometimes. They just have to look closer, but not too close.

"Do you have ice cream for me?" Taehyung asked when Jungkook appeared again by the forest.

Jungkook did disappoint because he did brought a box full of ice cream for Taehyung.

"Are you bribing me again because you have a tons of request and questions? I swear you look like a demon in disguise." Taehyung told him, but he still accepted it.

The warm feeling inside him never left ever since Jungkook and him spent some time together again. Taehyung needed ice cream more than anything now.

"No. This is a token of our friendship." Jungkook replied to him. Just like before, Jungkook sat beside Taehyung. He opened the box as the two of them got an ice cream for themselves.

"An angel and a demon as friends? Is the world about to end?"

Jungkook snorted at this. He just ignored the other's words. They sat beside each other as they munched on their ice cream again.

"You know, I never asked you why you'll disappear when I touch you." Jungkook started the conversation. Now that they are friends, they can ask questions like this openly, right?

"Aha! I knew you have hidden agenda behind the ice creams." Taehyung exclaimed as if he did not accept them.

"No! No. I really want to be your friend." Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's claims. He wanted to be Taehyung's friend, but he was curious. Why would the demon disappear if he will be touched by an angel?

"Really? I am allowed to call you Jungkookie then." Taehyung looked at him with innocence in his eyes.

This was what Jungkook was walking about. Taehyung was just so different. Demons have mischief in their eyes, yet Taehyung still had innocence in his.

"As long as I remember, you already called me that last time, so I cannot not think for any reasons for you not to call me that."

"You're the best!" Taehyung held out his empty ice cream for Jungkook to clink

They just made a toast for their friendship.

"Why will you disappear, Taehyungie?" Jungkook used the same nickname Seokjin used for Taehyung. He watched as Taehyung set down his ice cream beside him. Then, he took a deep breath.

"I was a fallen angel." Taehyung started.

This will be the first time he will open up to others since he was not allowed that much outside due to his condition. Only some close friends of his know about this.

"I used to be a guardian to this sweet boy before. He was my first ever mission. He had the biggest heart that I know. His parents were abusive; yet, he still loved them with all his heart. They were the only family he has, so no one will come save him from his situation. I was the only one. I was his best friend." Taehyung smiled a little when he said the last sentence.

It was like opening a closed wound which Taehyung spent a lifetime to heal. It hurts to reminisce all of these again, but something in Jungkook made Taehyung trust him.

"He was only a child that time. His body was weaker than any child I know because of the abuse. He cannot handle another beating, but as each day passed by, the abuse only got worse. Still, he managed to greet them with a smile. He was the strongest child. I loved him."