Chapter 45

Note : Let's Skip Where Ergi Tells Rashta The Meanings Of The Gift's That Navier And Y/n Gave Her.

[ Y/N'S POV ]

"They Both Might Be Cruel To The Prince Or Princess Later On..." I Heard Rashta Said.

A Total Mess...

Her Child Will Never Become Royalty.

Never.

Even Though If Sovieshu Doesn't Have A Child With Navier, Rashta's Child Won't Be The Heir.

Because If Navier Doesn't Give Birth To A Child...

As The Crown Princess...

I'll Be The Next One To Be Ruling Over The Empire...

"Y/n."

I Turned As I Heard My Name Being Called. "Claude?" Ergi Then Smirked. "I Just Told Rashta The Meaning Of Your Gifts." I Then Stared At Ergi. "Oh Well, It Was Suppose To Be Kept Hidden Within The Gift. But, You Told Her The Meaning But I Guess She Needs To Know." I Laughed Quietly.

"So...Do You Have Some Spare Time?" Ergi Asked. "Yes, I Do." I Answered. "Great." Ergi Smiled And Grabbed My Wrist. "Where Are We?--"

"Ergi...?" I Said His Name As I Was Pinned In The Wall. "What's The Meaning Of This?" I Asked Him. "Hm, You Guess." Ergi Said And Leaned Closer. "Ergi Claude Bluvohan, What Do You Think You Are Doing?" I Said His Full Name.

"Why Are You Saying My Full Name? As If I Am Doing Something To You." Ergi Said. "So, You Aren't Doing Anything To Me? But, Why Am I Pinned At The Wall? Care To Explain?" I Asked.

"Oh, Don't You Not Remember I Always Do This To You. Don't Tell Me You Have Forgotten It?" Ergi Stared At Me. "Maybe I Did?" I Said.

He Then Laughed. "Say, Y/n..." Ergi Suddenly Said My Name. "What?" I Asked. "Do You, Somehow..."

The Love Square
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"..." I Shaked My Head And Looked Away. "I See..." Ergi Said. "I'll Be Going Back Now, See You Around." I Said And Ran Away.

I Ran At The Hallway Corner And Teleported Myself To The Western Kingdom's Entrance Door. "Welcome Back, Y/n." Heinry Greeted. "Hello, Heinry." I Smiled.

"It Seems Like The Banquet You Attended, Ended So Soon." Heinry Chuckled. "It Didn't, I Didn't Want To Waste My Time In That Party..." I Said As I Walked With Heinry To His Office. "Did Something Else Made You Leave So Early?" Heinry Asked.

"No...Not, At All. I'm Just Tired...And, Like Hell I'll Stay In That Party Until It Ends." I Said In An Annoyed Tone. "Someone's Annoyed So Fast." Heinry Laughed.

“Do You, Somehow Like Me In A Romantic Way?”

“No, I Don't I'm Sorry If You Are Expecting Something Else...”

“I See...”

I'm Not So Sure About My Feelings...

I Feel So Messed Up...

To Be Continued.