No Head for a Day...

*Freddy's POV*
-12 AM-
"Time to wake up..." I said to myself.I woke up and woken Chica and Foxy.I can't seem to find Bonnie.I told Chica to find Bonnie because the two are best friends.Foxy told me to meet him inside the cove.Before I went inside the cove,I checked inside the office if Mike was there.Surprisingly,Mike was there!I told Mike to check every camera to find Bonnie.Mike said "Bonnie's not here!" I said to Mike "thanks anyway!" "No worries!" He said.Then I went to the Pirate Cove.Foxy was waiting for me.Foxy talked to me about Bonnie."Foxy,um...What do you want to talk about?" I said to him."Fredbeared!I think I saw Bonnie without thy head!" Foxy said.I didn't quite understand him and asked "Where's Bonnie's what now?!" Foxy face palmed(Happy Fiona?!) and told me again that he thought that Bonnie's head is missing!I was shocked and thanked Foxy.I got out of the cove and tried to find Bonnie.
-3 am-
I searched everywhere!From the show stage to the office.I even found Marionette!(Hey,A.C!)After like a couple of minutes,Chica finally found Bonnie!Chica grabbed Bonnie's hands and ran towards me.I was shocked to see Bonnie faceless."Sorry Freddy...From..Umm..Running away.." Bonnie told me and said "Ah...F-Freddy?I'm not too "Distracting" like this,am I?I guess management's repairing my face,so.....Freddy?" I blushed and saw Bonnie's red endoskeleton eyes.I hugged him and said "Oh,Bonnie!Don't run away from me!" Chica took a picture of us and posted in on rettiwt and had a billion likes.Foxy ran towards Chica and took selfies."Guys!That is so sweet!" Chica said.Foxy held Chica's hands and went to Foxy's Pirate Cove."Freddy,please forgive me...I dunno what I was thinking..." Bonnie said.I quickly said "Bonnie!Of course I could forgive you..." to Bonnie.
-5 am-
We ran back to the show stage and prep aired ourselves."Well,time to entertain!" I said."That's what you always do...hehe" Bonnie said!Chica powered off and Foxy too.Bonnie powered off and I powered off.
-6 am-