There will be no Bonnie but you...

нєу gυуѕ! ∂ι∂ уσυ gєт тнє тιтℓє? αиуωαу, ℓєт тнє яєα∂ιиg вєgιи!
--*--*--*--*--*--
*Freddy's POV*

Its been a while since Chica and Foxy were married. Bonnie's still chilling with Fiona as usual. I went to the pirate cove to chat with Foxy. I quietly sneak into the cove and saw Foxy searching for something. I helped him and asked if he needed any help. He nodded and said that he was searching for a book. I helped and searched everywhere but I didn't see the book that he was looking for. He luckily found it and thanked me anyway. I asked him what the book is for. He told he that it wasn't even a book. It was like "a notebook filled with pictures". It was dusty so he blew hard to fend off the dust. He opened it and saw the pictures of us. On the first page, it was the owner if Freddy Fazbear's pizza. On the second page, it was Foxy talking to the children and telling them stories before he was out of order. On the third page, it was Chica serving the kids pizza. On the fourth page, it was Bonnie playing his guitar and singing to the kids. On the fifth page, it was me holding my microphone and singing happy birthday to the kids. So on and so forth. We got to the last page and saw the four of us. I was in the middle, Chica was on my left side and Bonnie on the other. Foxy was in front of us lying on the floor like "draw-like-one-of-your-fresh-girls" style. We happily remembered the pictures. I thanked Foxy for finding it and happily went to the office to play with Bonnie and Fiona.

While I was going to the office, I saw Bonnie with Chica. He was covering his face with his hands and he was running towards the kitchen. I didn't mind him at first because he was sprinting so fast like Foxy. Chica then glanced at me with a serious face. I tried to never mind her and then went to the office and said "What's up with Bonnie? And Chica too?" To Fiona. She looked mad at me for some reason. My face was like why-you-look-so-mad face. She tried to never mind me but after a couple of minutes, she asked me that why would I cheat on Bonnie. I looked confused and said "What?!?" To her. And why would I ever cheat on Bonnie? He is my one and only. We then started a "little chat"...

"Why'd you and I mean you, Freddy Fazbear, would cheat on Bonnie?!" Fiona Said to me in a confronting way.

"Why would I do such a thing?!"

"The endoskeleton said to Bonnie that you, Freddy was cheating on him!!!"

"Why would Bonnie even talk to "it"... And even if I were... Every animatronic is "occupied"!!!"

"I know that every animatronic is "occupied"... Wait what?!"

"Foxy is with Chica, Gold is "almost" with Springtrap..."

"And you are with Bonnie..." Fiona said to me with her voice lightening up.

"See?!?"

"I'm sorry..."

After the conversation, I said sorry to her and we shook hands. She was still confused and we chatted on how to regain the others' trust. An hour passed, we know now on how to regain the animatronics' trust again and on how to talk to the endoskeleton. We thanked each other and we tried to go to the kitchen where Bonnie and Chica were. Fiona first got inside the kitchen and I followed. I saw that Bonnie was still crying and Chica still has the serious look. Fiona talked to Bonnie alone and they left the kitchen. The two went inside the office to talk about the "whole thing". Chica and I remained at the kitchen. We stared at each other and we were staring at each other's eyes. Chica broke the silence and said:

"Why'd ya do it? It's bad! You shouldn't have done that!"

"I didn't to it..."

"Who did then?!?"

"It..."

"Are ya serious? I don't believe what the endoskeleton says!"

"Exactly..."

"So... It wasn't you?"

I whispered in her ear the whole thing. She was very shocked that the endoskeleton did the lie. She was convinced that the endoskeleton did it. She hurriedly wanted to go to the office to tell Bonnie. But I held her wrist and told her that Fiona already told him that. After I told her everything, Bonnie and Fiona went inside the office. Bonnie hugged me tightly and I returned the favour. He was still hugging me, buried his face and cried on my chest. I rubbed his ear and he calmed down. Fiona then saw Chica punching the kitchen's door. Fiona told her to stop but Chica was so angry that the kitchen door was destroyed. After that, she calmed down and said sorry to us. Fiona then went to the office to get her medical kit. When Fiona left the kitchen, Bonnie and I sat down beside Chica. And then we chatted.

"You aren't cheating on me... Right?" Bonnie said while he was trying to not cry.

"He isn't..." Chica told Bonnie in a calming manner.

"The endoskeleton did it..." I told the two that "it" was behind all of this.

After our little chat, Fiona went inside and went to Chica to recover her right arm. I saw that Fiona was worried about her. She didn't want any animatronic to get hurt. Bonnie was still looking at me with his sad face. Foxy then immediately went inside the kitchen to see his beloved wife. Foxy was still holding Chica's left hand to make her feel safe. After a couple of minutes, Fiona said that Chica was fine. Fiona then bandaged Chica's right hand and went to the office. Foxy then carried Chica bridal style and went to his pirate cove. Bonnie and I then were the only people inside the kitchen. He was still in a desperate state. I put my chair next to him and I sat. I hugged Bonnie tightly and he did too. Thank goodness that he believed Fiona. He then said that he wanted to see me tell a pun.

"Hey Bonnie..."

"Hmm?"

"There will be no Bonnie but you..."

"I love you..."

"I love you too.."

After that, I kissed Bonnie lightly on his lips. We blushed and went outside of the kitchen, holding hands. We went happily to the show stage. Fiona was waving goodbye and left the pizzeria. Chica powered off and so did Bonnie. I was the last to power off and before that, I kissed Bonnie on the cheek. Well... Hello daylight!!!

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--

Hello guys! It's me again... Uh... Well... This story is finished! Now that this is done, I will write another FNAF story! It's a FNAF 2 fanfic and it has romance! Um... You guys should take a look at "One Day" or "Zombie Playground:Children from the dead". Those stories are great! Please follow me, click that star and comment! Bye! See you next time!

-🐼Paolo_The_Panda🐼-