Anything for you,Bonnie!

*Freddy's POV*
-12 AM-
The management finally repaired Bon's face!He looks much cuter than before!I was woken up by Chica and Bonnie because they said that there was a new guard!"What's the matter?" I said to Chica."There's a new guard!" Chica replied.She then pulled my hand towards the office."Chica!Be careful or my hand will come off!" I told Chica while she was rushing towards the office to greet the new guard.Bonnie then followed us.I saw that the guard was a girl!She has wavy hair that has blue highlights,glasses,wears a Foxy T-shirt inside her night guard uniform and wears shark earrings pierced to her ears.Her name was Fiona Villegas.(I'm so sorry,Fiona!)I saw that she was scared of us when she saw Chica knocking on the office's windows.She quickly locked the doors."Hmm...I think that she afraid of us..." Chica said.
-1 AM-
The girl's still afraid of us.I wonder if she's afraid of Foxy...We then went to the show stage to practice our song because there will be a birthday party next Monday."Are you ready guys?" I told the two."Yup!" The two replied.We practiced and practiced until Foxy interrupted us.We saw that Foxy was repaired and fixed."Thee new night guard's such a sweetie!" He said.I saw that Foxy was really happy!I asked Bonnie if he would want to see the new guard."Uh-u-um o-ok-okay F-f-freddy a-as l-l-long a-as y-you s-st-stay b-be-beside m-me..." Bonnie stuttered.We then went to the new guard and tried to say hi.
-2 AM-
I stayed beside Bonnie and while holding his hand."He-hello,F-f-fiona!" He said while he was stammering.Fiona noticed and waved nervously.She didn't even bothered to close the door!Bonnie went inside while still holding my hands."He-hello there!" As Bonnie tried to not stutter."He-he-hello,th-th-there B-b-b-bonnie!" She said nervously as if she was going to be stuffed into the suit.I told her to calm down and that we wouldn't stuff her into a suit.She calmed down."What happened to Mike?If you know him..." I told her."Oh!He's my boyfriend and he's trying to find a new job!" She said to us happily.The three of us chatted like a couple of minutes.I said that we will be on our way and that we made a new friend.
-3 AM-
I knew that Bonnie was tried and we went outside his room.I opened his door and went inside his room.He held my left hand and said that he was tired.I closed the door after he said that he was tired.He said "Hey,Freddy...Can I have a day-off tomorrow?" I blushed and smirk and said "S-Sure thing,Bon.You...You deserve it." He replied "Thanks for giving me the night-off Freddy!I really appreciate it!" I picked him up bridal style and made him sat on his bed.I blushed and smirked because I was thinking that Bonnie was doing unsettling things to me."Are you okay Freddy?" He said.I shook my head like a wet dog and finally realize that Bonnie was looking at me."Yah...I'm-I'm fine,Bonnie..." I told him.
-4 AM-
Bonnie held my hand and blushed.I took my other hand,rubbed his right cheek and blushed."Do...you wanna do it?" I said to Bonnie,whose cheeks are red as tomatoes."I-I-If t-th-that p-p-p-pleases you..." He replied.I kissed him in the lips and decided to hugged him.I broke our kiss and said "Can I...Enter?"to Bonnie.He laid on his bed and smiled that said "yes".I kissed him again but this time,he opened his mouth and let my tongue enter.He moaned and moaned that quickly turns me on.Our tongue was interacting with each other like its the end of the world."Nnn...Hmmm..." He said while I was licking his tongue.I decided to break our kiss and lend us some air."We should do that more often..." Bonnie said.We quickly changed positions.This time,he was on top of me and I was in the bottom.He got closer to me and his hands was on top of my wrists.We kissed and as soon as I opened my mouth,his tongue quickly plays with mine."Hmm...Nnnn..." I moaned.Bonnie knew that I was blushing so hard and he felt warm.We felt tired and rested for a while."Man!(Inhaling and exhaling deeply)that was...awesome." I told Bonnie."Wanna do it...Tomorrow?" He replied.I smirked and looked at him.He still has my saliva all over his mouth.I asked if he's okay."You okay there,Bon?" I asked him."Y-yah...I-I'm...O-o-okay..." He said while swallowing it.As soon as I laid down,he laid down very close to me.
-5 AM-
Bonnie puts his left hand around my chest like a couple would do."B-Bonnie?" I asked."Yeah?" He replied."I didn't make it too far...Right?" I said to him.He smiled and closed his eyes.I looked at his very cute sleepy face.I rubbed his head and he purred.I then closed my eyes and rested for a couple of minutes.I suddenly noticed that there was someone knocking on his door.I softly got up and opened the door.It was my big shy brother,Gold!He said that the two of us should get to the show stage so we wouldn't get caught.Gold peeked at Bonnie at a creepy way.(Joke!)I then thanked Gold and woke up Bonnie."Hey...We need to get going or else someone will notice us..." I told him.He gets up,rubbed his eyes and left his room.He held my hand and then we went to the show stage.Chica powered off,then Bonnie and lastly Me.Golden disappeared without a trace...That's what he always do...
-6 AM-