Chapter 1

It was my first day in the Outer banks North Carolina after moving from California,my family chose here to have a fresh start from our chaotic life, here on the outer banks is everything I've ever dreamed of, parties, the beach, beautiful views, amazing houses and so much more,i have my first day of school today and I'm very nervous but i feel like this is all going to work out eventually ... on the first day of High school in History Class , i glance behind my shoulder and see a handsome light-brown haired boy, i turned back around and smiled at myself. After Class I'm standing at my locker shoving my books in, i shut the door and there he is, the handsome light-brown haired boy gazing at me, he says "hey I'm Rafe" i say "hey I'm y/n"
Rafe comes closer towards me, my heart skipps a beat i can smell his heavenly cologne, his skin was so soft, his sparkling eyes were running through my head, he says "are you busy later?" I softly say "no,probably just unpacking"he asks "wanna come to this party with me?" I say "sure" he excitedly says "okay ill pick you up at 7?" I reply "yes, do you want my number so i can send you my house address?"
He nods
Later that evening.....
*knock at the door*
I open the door to see Rafe standing there with a Bouquet of deep red roses, he hands them over to me i blush and my stomach fills with butterflies, i whispered "thankyou" while smiling.
When we get the the party we walk in and eventually start dancing after having a few drinks, as we are dancing he gets closer i feel my heart beating out of my chest, he keeps getting closer he eventually stops when our noses are nearly touching but we are still dancing to the loud party music, i can hear his heavy breathing,the tension is heated.
After the party we walk out and we talk as we walk to his car, he opens the door for me, i get in and we drive away.
I say happily to Him" this evening was so great, we should do it again sometime" he agrees "yes i had so much fun!"
We arrive outside my house, we sit in the car for a second staring at each other, i really want to kiss him right now, i lean in and he leans in towards me, we kiss... his lips are so soft, it was amazing, afterwards we look at each other for a second before kissing again... i really had to go so when we had done i got out the car and said "goodnight " and he replied "Goodnight, see you tomorrow" he drives off. I walk up to my room smiling at myself,i get into bed and try sleep but all i can think about is that kiss.