Chapter 2

I wake up in the morning, i get ready for school, i go downstairs and have my breakfast then my sister drops me off to school, as i get out of the car and start walking towards the door i see Rafe talking to his friends i look over and smile he sees me and smiles back, he says to his friends" hey catch you guys later" he jogs over to me and i say "hey" he says "hey,wanna walk with me to class?" I reply "sure" we walk through the corridors looking at each other every 5 seconds. We get to class and i sit at the front and he sits one row behind to the right, i look behind and we smile. After School finished Rafe ran up to me he says nervously "Heyy so maybe do you wanna go on a date?" I blush and reply "sure that sounds great!" He responds "are you free today at 6?" I nod "yes"
Later that day....
I get ready for the date, I'm so excited.
When he arrives the butterflies begin, he knocks on the door, i open it Rafe stares at me and stutters "you-you look beautiful" im wearing a short red bodycon dress with a lace up back and black heals, i say "thankyou, you look great too" i stare at him with heart eyes, he is wearing a checked shirt and grey trousers,his hair is so divine with bangs and fluffy hair. He holds my arm as we walk to the car. He decides to take me to the local diner and we have our meal and get to know each other
Later that evening as the sun was setting we Decided to go and Rafe said to me "there is one more thing i want to show you" we get into the car and drive
10 minutes later...
We arrive at the top of this hill, i gasp "this is beautiful" you could see the town in the clearing all lit up and the gorgeous sunset behind, we sit there on a picnic blanket enjoying the view, Rafe explains "this is where i come to relax if I've had a stressful day or if I'm feeling angry and need to calm down" i reply "i love it here its so beautiful" he turns to look at me, i turn towards him and we look at each other for a second and he leans in for a kiss, we kiss and he softly pushes me over onto the blanket and hovers over me while still making out, we stop for a second and we look at each other, then we start kissing again but quicker he starts untying my dress while still kissing me, he starts taking it off, I feel a shiver down my spine as his veiny hands run down my back and chest, i start taking his half unbuttoned shirt off, his abs are so hot, he starts kissing my neck, i get butterflies, he unbuckles his belt, he starts off slowly and progressively gets faster while still making out, he grabs my neck softly , i let out a faint moan, we stop and all i could hear was his heavy breathing it was so attractive, we lay under the stars looking up and after awhile he starts dressing me up and he takes me home, when we arrive at my house i say "Thank you tonight was amazing, we should do it again sometime" he smirks "yes that sounds great, i enjoyed it too" we kiss and then say goodnight. Its 12am and my curfew is 8 so I sneak back inside past my parents hoping they wouldn't notice but they did, they explained "y/n what are you doing out so late!? We were getting worried!" I couldn't tell them the truth so i said "I'm sorry i made a new friend today called Emily and i went to a small party with her and i lost track of time, it wont happen again" they sighed "its okay I'm glad you have made a  friend though" i nod and run up the stairs, i get changed and get into bed and i all I could think about was the best sex i had ever had and it was with the hottest guy ever, Rafe and how i had fallen in love with him, i eventually fall asleep....