Chapter 3

As the Morning rose i woke up with a smile on my face and i skip downstairs for breakfast, it was a weekend so I didn't have to worry about being late for school. I sit at our breakfast bar next to the window which had a nice view of the ocean and had my cornflakes.
After breakfast i decide to go back upstairs and get changed into ripped jean shorts and a grey jumper and i curled my hair, i hear a ping on my phone so i look next to me to see that Rafe has sent me a message saying "morning, are you free this afternoon? Wanna come round mine to hang out? ❤️"
I smile and text back "sure that sounds nice I'll be round at 2❤️?" It was currently 10:30am. At 1:45pm i leave my house to walk to Rafes house, he lives around 10 minutes away from me (walking time) Ive never been to his house before... when i arrive i gasp and quietly whisper to myself "wow his house is beautiful" i go to the front door and i knock, Rafe opens the large double doors, i smile and say "hey" he replies "hey" and leads me inside to his living room, i gasp again "wow this is so beautiful" his living room was tall,grand and smelt like fresh flowers, we sit down on this fancy turquoise chaise and we decide to watch a film, as the film is beginning Rafe is constantly staring at me and i begin to get butterflies he softly says "wow your so gorgeous" I blush and reply "thank you" he leans in towards me and moves my hair behind my ear,we start making out he slowly pushes me down onto the chaise so that I'm lying down as we are still kissing,I suddenly stop and say "is their anyone home?" He replies "nope just us" he smirks,i bite my lip and we start kissing again,he begins to take off my jumper and my white cami top underneath and starts kissing my neck, I breathe heavily as he unhooks my bra and starts kissing down my stomach i watch as he unbuttons my shorts and slides them off, still kissing me he slides off my underwear,i take off his white shirt and then his trousers and boxers,He starts off slow and gets quicker,he grabs my neck,the thrust is unbelievable, his sweaty abs on me i moan loudly,he grabs my hips and flips me onto my back and runs his hands down my spine, i shiver he begins fucking me hard again, this is the best feeling ever, after awhile i look up and we stare at each other out of breath,breathing heavily he says "that was amazing" and slightly chuckles, i reply "yeah it was" i chuckle back,we just hug naked and kiss for bit, eventually we get changed and he takes me out for dinner.

—Do you guys want me to make more chapters?and what kinda things do you want me to add? Leave comments <3