Kash wo pal paida hi na ho, jis pal me nazar tu na aaye(PROLOGUE)

Hello peeps, P here!!!

~Just my 3 AM thoughts and cooked up stories~

What if Raavi takes a stand for herself and doesn't agree to marry Shiva? What if she stands for herself and her happiness? Will they even then find their way to each other? Will they become each other's destiny even then?

~~~

skip the bold part if you don't want to read my bak-bak!!!

What I feel as a viewer nowadays is that  Raavi's character is getting weaker and weaker. Just down the hill... 

I fell for that strong, fearless, and fun-loving Raavi even though she can't really have fun in the current situation but she can at least express herself clearly to everyone. She is being portrayed really weak at times where she could have shown her real strong potential and that fearless vibe that she used to carry! Raavi's vibe from the start till now is just a 360-degree turnover. The childlike vibe and confidence at the start from doubtful and being sad every second is just what I never needed for a character like her. 

At the start, I literally thought that she's just like me! but where she is standing right now is just not what I would ever dare to think of myself. SO, YAY STARTING FROM WHERE I THOUGHT THE FIRST STEP WAS TAKEN WRONG EVEN THOUGH I LOVE SHIVI!

~

His breathing stopped for a second, heart crushed in million pieces seeing the light and joy of his life, his chipkali, his dinosaur, his mamikibhenkibeti hanging on the fan like that. A fear occupied his heart as he ran towards her.

...

Their eyes met but she didn't react even for a second, just lying there lifeless without any reason to live or wish to complete. "Raa..vi"

...

"ab mujhe sab clear dikhne laga hai shiva kiski aankhon mein mere liye kya hai pyaar, sympathy, gussa, naf..nafrat sab kuch"

...

"tu karega meri madat? huh? iss duniya se dur le chal mujhe! bah..bahut dur! itni dur ki koi mujhe na dekh sake unn aankhon jinme mere liye pyaar nahi sirf sympathy hai aur mujhe iss time kisi sympathy ki zaroorat nahi hai na kabhi thi na kabhi hogi nahi rehna mujhe inn nazaro ke samane nahi! mujhe embarresment feel hoti hai, mujhe gussa aata hai...mujhe bas dur jaana hai kahi esi jagah jaha se mein kuch naya start kar saku" Raavi said to him and the next second a tear left her left eye countinued by a scream small but Shiva's body shivered seeing her like that.

"mein le jaaunga tujhe jaha tu bole" Shiva said as he ran towards her engulfing her in his arms after 4 days Raavi cried after that incident. She cried her heart out in his arms as she finally found out her solace, her abditory. He wanted to be her ikigai, he was her ikigai...

...

kya bolti public? How was it, guys? Well, it was just a brief introduction to the start, and I would be really happy if you guys would share your views on it.

Just for your information, Ikigai is a Japanese concept meaning "a reason for being",  ikigai is thought of as "a reason to get up in the morning"; that is, a reason to enjoy life. Abditory is a place where you can disappear, a kind of secret hideout.