Just how fast the night is changing! :)

It has been 15 minutes that none of them has said anything to each other, the room was filled with silence. It wasn't awkward at all but it didn't feel good too. Shiva was trying to say something Raavi could sense it but he couldn't express it in words. Maybe he was feeling guilty for his brother's deeds Or maybe he came here to blame her like he always did. And on the other hand, Shiva was thinking about his Chipkali, Was she so much in love with Dev that after him not being in her life would affect her so much that the sparkle in her eyes would be gone? 

There were so many questions in their minds but not a single answer! Maybe they were each other's answer! Maybe if they would share just a small part of each other's broken heart, they could make one full heart out of it! Maybe they could or maybe not! But the problem was MAYBE! 

Raavi was annoyed. This silence was killing her not to forget that her MassiMaa tried to talk with her a trillion times but not even one word escaped her mouth but the bond she shares with MassiMaa is also different from what she shares with Shiva! She can't even name her relation with him but what she can say is that the comfort level she shares with Shiva even after him being too aggressive and not having control over his mouth was different and definitely the most in comparison to any man in this world, even Dev!

Keeping her thoughts aside, she tried to get up. Her hands shivered trying to balance her body weight as a result of not eating food from last night. Seeing her in motion, Shiva in a snap of a second got close to her helping her sit properly and then withdrawing his hands back once he settled her steadly. No one could say he was the same 'Gawaar' Shiva being a gentleman knowing his limits even though he know Raavi would never feel uncomfortable with his touch. Being a gentleman and showing respect to the people who deserve it doesn't come with education is what Raavi thought.

"Kuch bolna tha" Raavi said after a minute to Shiva who was still sitting on the window panel. "Nahi... wo...matlab...haan...sorry...wo...mujhe pata nahi" Shiva was really sure what he wanted to say to Raavi standing outside her window but now when it was time to convey his concern to her words couldn't make a way out of his mouth.

"sorry feel karne ki zarurat nahi hai" Raavi said guessing his words were of the one being guilty. "haan?" Shiva stopped fumbling listening to what Raavi was saying. Seeing him silent with a clueless look she continued. "Haan jo tune kiya hi nahi uske liye tujhe guilty feel karne ki zarurat nahi hai aur jisne kiya hai uski Goa ki photos mene dekh rakhi hai Instagram pe" She said with a small sacastic smile. "Wo trip tumhare liye hi plan ki thi par shaadi unki ho gayi to paise waste nahi kar sakte the" Shiva explained it to Raavi which was not at all required he understood it but a bit late as a lone tear escaped Raavi eyes. 

"Mera wo matlab nahi tha...matlab wo...tu ro mat...mein..." Shiva tried to handle the situation. 

"Tu jaa yaha se Shiva apni bhai ki wakalat kahi aur jaa ke kar par yaha nahi" Raavi said turning to the other side as she covered the blanket on herself. Streams of tears flowed down her eyes. "Kab tak ese rahegi mein janta hu jo Dev ne kiya wo galat hai par kabhi to move on karna padega na!" Shiva shouted finally saying what was inside his heart for a long time. "Time chahiye to le 1 mahina, 1 saal, jitna lena hai utna le par bas move on karne ka try to kar"

Move on. That's what life makes us do. Happily, Unhappily, Willingly, Unwillingly, but at last, everybody has to move on. You can't hold onto a moment even if you try to time and life won't let you stick to it. It broke her heart, she knew that the past can never be her present but if one wish was given she would be happy to stick to it.

"achha bas tune keh diya aur ho gaya Move on" Raavi roared back, it would surely make her Anita di wake up. "Aur ye jo roz dukh batne ke naam pe somnath ki har aurat mujhe ye realize kara ke jaati hai ki ho sakta hai mujhe apni puri zindagi ese akele bitani padegi uska kya! bol na! ab mujhe sab clear dikhne laga hai shiva kiski aankhon mein mere liye kya hai pyaar, sympathy, gussa, naf..nafrat sab kuch" Raavi Said wispering the last sentence but it was still audible to Shiva. Her knees scruched up to her chest as she buried her face in her hands.

"Meri aankhon mein kya dikhta hai?" Shiva asked clueless about the surroundings. He took a step close to her. Raavi after some time looked upon his face, his eyes. "Pata nahi... Right!?" Shiva whispered taking one more step towards her. "Aaj tak mujhe bhi pata nahi chala, jis din se apni family ke liye apne sapne kurban kare the uss din se nahi dekh pata mein apni aankhon mein kuch" He took another step towards her now close to her bed. "Apni life ka to abb mujhe kuch aata-paata nahi par maybe mein teri help kar sakta hu tu bolegi to ek bhi judgemntal kaki ko iss kamre mein ghusne nahi duga, tu bas bol"

"tu karega meri madat? huh? iss duniya se dur le chal mujhe! bah..bahut dur! itni dur ki koi mujhe na dekh sake unn aankhon jinme mere liye pyaar nahi sirf sympathy hai aur mujhe iss time kisi sympathy ki zaroorat nahi hai na kabhi thi na kabhi hogi nahi rehna mujhe inn nazaro ke samane nahi! mujhe embarresment feel hoti hai, mujhe gussa aata hai...mujhe bas dur jaana hai kahi esi jagah jaha se mein kuch naya start kar saku" Raavi said to him and the next second a tear left her left eye countinued by a scream small but Shiva's body shivered seeing her like that.

"mein le jaaunga tujhe jaha tu bole" Shiva said as he ran towards her engulfing her in his arms after 4 days Raavi cried after that incident. She cried her heart out in his arms as she finally found out her solace, her abditory. He wanted to be her ikigai, he was her ikigai...

~***~

How was it? I know mene thodi si gramatical mistake kari ho sakti hai par mene abhi ise edit nahi kiya hai to adjust kar lena. Kya ye thoda sa fast chal raha hain? Comment down your views I would really love to read them!

Also, I have seen many of you posting some bad comment below shiny ma'am's post these days! Like a lot! To kuch hua hai kya because mein bahut time se offline thi toh I don't know koi baata sakta hai kya hua hai aur agar you guys are doing it just because she plays Dhara's role then that's really sick of you ese thodi hota hai guys hate dena hai to uss fictional character to do uski act karne wale actor ko nahi!

Spread Love, Get Love.<3 Till then signing off.~