~kaun tujhe yu pyaar karega~(Part 2)

If you don't want to stay just say, don't comfort me with fake promises and sweet lies.

~

Shiva was restless, from the last half an hour he was just tossing and turning on his cot. The moment he got to know that Dev loved someone else he was like that. Just the thought of Raavi getting to know about the same made him shiver. He knew that Raavi never really loved Dev it was just a childhood fantasy of her, he knew because even though she was getting married to Dev her only motive from the start was that Shiva would call her bhabhi. If she was ever in love with him, she would have focused on him and not Shiva but the real issue here wasn't this but something else.

Shiva didn't know how Raavi would react after knowing the fact that Dev loved someone else would she act aggressively or sit in a corner and cry on her fate. She confused Shiva from the start even though Shiva never understood his feelings about Raavi clearly but at least he never claimed to love someone else and roam around the whole Somnath with someone else!

Next morning (after the whole mandap kand)

Shiva's breath hitched, brain stopped working, body stiffened, eyes shut closed and heartbeat stopped just in a second because the next second he ran towards trying to get her off the chuni tied up to the fan. As his hands wrapped around her, at this moment this is what mattered the most just her in his arms~

She breathed after seconds of panic, rubbing her hands and feet and shouting and cursing and whatnot. Those few seconds were giving Shiva such pain that dying was easy than seeing her lying there, lifeless.

Everyone was shouting, panic was created around the whole room but every voice, every view was blurred to her. There he was, such a big liar, he could have told her that his brother was doing this to her but decided the other option and betrayed her. They used to fight a lot and brag about how the other one annoys them every second but there was a trust they had in each other more than anyone in this world that even though how hard and bad the truth would they would tell the other one and never keep them in dark. Trust. That is what people need in a relationship right? A person who they can trust blindly, never will they be afraid to ask or say each other anything right? Their relationship was kind of confusing to others and sometimes for them to but never would they let the other one doubt that they were more than enemies to the other until it was something serious.

But today she felt her trust break. Her heart pained not for Dev that much to be honest but because her Pandya family lied to her Dhara di, Gaumbi, Krish, Shiva... Even if they all felt that she would be hurt Shiva could have told her. He didn't fear about her getting hurt because if he did then there were plenty of things he did and never did he try to say sorry or felt guilty about that. It was not like she felt hurt when he told her that but if anyone except Shiva would have told her those things then she would have given them back in such a way that never would they dare to even stand in front of her but Shiva's case was different.

She knew that Shiva didn't mean any of those things because every time he tells her mar jaa and then here he is saving her every time. Every time he's there to save her, every time.

But why?
Why does he have to save her every time? Just why?

Anger dwelled up and a stream of tears made their way through her eyes. She just wanted to know the reason. Why does he have to save her literally every time!? She gathered all her energy and stood up. "kyu bachaya tune mujhe Shiva kyu? aakhir kyu tu hamesha aa jata hai mere aur maut ke beech mein? kya tujhe mujhe iss tarah dard mein dekh kar khushi milti hai bata na!? bata?" She ended leaning onto him due to the exhaustion of her failed trials to hurt him on his chest but couldn't even make him move a bit.

Shiva was numb. Did Dev's rejection affect her this much? Was this marriage more valuable to her than her whole existence, her life? Shiva's brain was filled with concern and worry and here she is asking him such stupid questions. Was she really out of her mind?

"Doctor aa gaya" Krish came shouting in as Shiva left the room not understanding what to answer. He is angry, worried, concerned and whatnot. This dobi didn't care about what Maami, Anita, Mama, Dhara Bhabhi, Gaumbi, him... had to go through. No one!

***

"Bahut dukh huya beta par tu chinta mat kar iss duniya mein bahut ladke hai" Mithila kaki her neighbour came to talk and "HELP" her.

"haan mene to ye bhi suna ki ye sab hone ke baad isne marne ki koshish bhi kari" "are bhen ji sab mehmaano ke samne ladka mandap pe chod ke chala gaya to itni baate suna se achha to marna hi hai" two aunties walked through her house, little did they know that she was standing near her window wanting some fresh air but now it was suffocating her. Was it really her mistake that Dev left her and married someone else. Three days have passed and the more she tried to move on, the more people gave her sympathy and unnecessary attention to a topic that she wanted to forget the most.

"tu chinta mat kar mein tere liye uss se hazaar guna achha ladka lekar aaugi" Her Maasimaa came in her room with a plate of her favourite food. She kept silent. Was her whole life dependent on marriage?

More days passed as she realized how stupid she was! Trying to die just because a boy didn't have much courage to tell her that he doesn't love her. For his mistakes, she was punishing herself but now she knew. She knew that she did nothing wrong and should not be punished for what was not even her mistake!

~

~

~

Hellllooooo! and sorrrrryyyyy! I WAS GOING TO POST 2 DAYS EARLY BUT HAD TO DEAL WITH SOME HEALTH ISSUES SO I COULDN'T.

As an apology, the next chapter will be updated shortly!

or I don't know ki mene iss chapter mein ye kya raita failaya hai🥴🥴🥴 but main plot shuru karne se pehle abhi thoda intazaar kar lo kyuki ye abhi kuch updates mein I will set up the base for the story. Aur saare 10th waalo ko meri taraf se bahut saara best wishes kyuki guys term 1 ka datesheet aa gaya! mujhe bhi thodi si wishes dedo kyuki mein khud hi 10th mein hu!🤐 Achha chalo bye mujhe pata hai isme koi bhi dhang ki interaction nahi thi but agle chapter mein interactions hi interactions hai So byyyeeee!🤝

vote kar do!🤝✌️