1

It was a very early morning I parked my car at the dance studio looking at the time looking around Min So-young parked next to my car she got out looking sporty and stylish. I look at her with a confident smile"are you ready for today?"I open the door for her walking behind her as we enter the studio "yeah I am ready for our audition I hope they give us a chance"min so-young replied putting her bag to the side and started stretching I stretch alongside her looking at our reflections "I work so hard in my dancing I think I improved better "I smile going to the radio that I brought with me I turn the volume up. It was the song Bad Boy from Red Velvet I started to practice the choreography without any hesitation min so-young dances alongside with me looking at the mirror we practiced for several hours.

It was finally the time for the auditions I walk to the desk to receive my number min so-young was right behind me I walk off to the room to go find my seat I took a deep breath sitting with nervousness I look around at the other girls around me. We waited for a while a lady approaches with a clipboard in her hands "number 27"she called out looking around I stood up immediately "I'm 27"I called out looking at the lady"ok follow me"the lady walk off immediately I followed quickly. The lady open the door for me I bow down midway then walked inside the dance studio I stand in the middle looking at the manager who was sitting behind the table and his two colleagues with him I bow midway trying to keep myself calm and focus I look at him "I'll be dancing dancing and singing to bad boy from red velvet "I look at the manager. He nodded at me with no expressions in his face they played the music I started to dance and sing at the same time I putted all my effort to my performance I use appropriate expressions within the choreography.
I finally finished I was trying to catch my breath I bowed again out of respect I look at the manager "You did pretty good there is a little issue with your steps but I think you're full performance was great "Manager looks at me still with no expression" we will let you know on what we decide go to the waiting room"he looks at the list I bow again and walk out the room a bit worried I go sit down I watch  so-young walk off and waved me a thumbs up I smile hoping she does well.

After a while auditions ended we waited for a long time the lady comes in"ok if I call your number sorry to inform you that you didn't make it"lady starts calling out numbers I felt so nervous grips my pants looking at so-young takes a breath the numbers that was called left I realize that me and so-young made it"ok for the rest y'all will be trainees the manager will assign you in a group "she waits by the door the manager came in looking at all of us he called out the ones that he want together.manager was looking around "27 , 28, 29, 32 y'all will be together we will call y'all tomorrow on what is gonna happen next"manager walks off . I look at the other girls that we are pairing up with I was surprised the manager already pick what he wanted I followed so-young out the building "I'm glad we are together "so-young replied walking to her car"same here I felt everything went so fast"I chuckle walking to my car.

I was at home eating pasta thinking what will happen tomorrow "hmmm.."I heard the door swing open it was my mom with groceries in her hands"hey mom I made it I will be expecting a call from Bighit entertainment "I smile felt so excited I notice my mom gave me a expression that she isn't happy about what I said"I personally think you don't belong in that field I don't see why you think being a idol is good option "mom sighs at me putting groceries away"look mom I know you don't like my decisions but I always wanted to be in a successful group and I worked hard for that audition "I put my bowl in the sink"why don't you try something more suitable like a nurse or a lawyer "mom look at me"you just don't get me"I walk off ignoring her expression that she gave me. Mom looks at me"yah sunhi Im still talking you"mom sighs walking to the sink"aish kids these days"mom replied to herself.

Next Morning

I walk to the restroom to do my morning routines I look at my to make sure I didn't miss anything I started fixing my hair also made sure my clothes I pick was ok I got a excited emoji from so-young smiles I got a call from Bighit I answered quickly "hello ?" I reply felt nervous down my stomach "show up at 1pm we will place you in your practice room to discuss the contract and the stuff you need know since you are a new trainee "he says over the phone"ok I will be there on time"I smile to myself he hangs up sighs to myself thinking. I look at the time it was 12:30 I went to go take a quick shower after a while I soon arrived at Bighit I got out the car walking towards the door I noticed BTS van arrived I was shook I walk in quickly and waited aside so excited to see them. They walked in I bowed at them a couple times then walk off notice so-young she was far ahead of me goes catch up with her. I walk in the room looks around in the dance studio so-young smiles and puts her arm around me.

It is like a duplicate room that looks BTS practice room I hear a knock it was the manager "this will be your practice room and You will have a schedule everyday and y'all must do them "manager shows us the list

Manager hands us the schedule out to us I look at the schedule I was shook reading carefully to myself bites my lip hoping we make it through this schedule "Saturday and Sunday will be your off days"