4

5 months passed Blossom4 already released a whole album we been so busy constantly ceo decided to give all the groups a whole week off for all the hard work.

Monday 1st Day Off

I was in my room in the apartment the other girls was shopping except eun-hee she was in the living room. I was folding my clothes that got done drying eun-hee walks over to me"um sun-hi can I tell you something but you can't tell nobody not even the other girls at least not yet ok"eun-hee look at me serious. I nodded I was very curious why she was acting very suspicious"look there is a secret events it happened a every Saturday at 10:45 to 2 am also nobody knows about not even regular customers nobody has been caught anyways this event is for idols only and also you have to get a invitation in order to get they have a lists of people of certain idols that get invitation and the list do change every Saturday besides that I wanted you to know that since your birthday is on Saturday which is tomorrow (sun-mi's birthday is April 13) I did talk to my cousin she works at that event and I told her about you so we both got a invitation"eun-hee smiles slightly nervous to see my reaction showing me the anonymous email of invitation I was so shocked "woah I can't believe you know this secret bad thing are you sure we won't get caught by our ceo"I look concerned trying to process this"yeah just make sure you cover your helair with a hat wear a mask and meet at a transit that is abandoned it no longer pick up people there so there should be a blue van that will come pick us up"eun-hee smiles hugging me"I just still think you should go and besides it's your birthday"she pays my back"ok fine"I sigh looking at her squinting my eyes shaking my head.

Saturday at 10:23pm

Me and Eun-hee finally reach to apartment coming from finishing the signature workload we had to do for our albums for packaging. I took a quick shower then got out to get dressed I didn't put too much makeup I just wanted to look natural I look in mirror making sure it was a good outfit to go.

 I waited for sun-hee I was curious who we was going to see at the party eun-hee walks holding my arm we made sure to wear masks and our hats we took a uber to the nearest location to the abandoned transit bus station

I waited for sun-hee I was curious who we was going to see at the party eun-hee walks holding my arm we made sure to wear masks and our hats we took a uber to the nearest location to the abandoned transit bus station. Finally arrived we both walk to the transit waiting looking at the time the blue van came picking us up."can't wait let's definitely celebrate your birthday "eun-hee smiles excitedly. Blue van park at the location we walk to enter the security guard came to check invitations then let us in then lock the door behind us. We saw so many idols it was crazy everyone greeted us We sat at the bar they only serve non- alcoholic drinks because obviously so we don't get caught drinking alcohol. I was pretty excited to be here I took a glance around few idols greeted us talking about our albums that they liked. Music was playing obviously kpop everyone was jamming it was nice watching them dance everyone was having a good time  the second I turn to look away to grab my drink wonwoo was already sitting right next to me without me noticing I gasp almost fall back at the surprise of him being there wonwoo firmly grip my side to protect me from falling"haha sorry for scaring you "he try not to laugh looking at me he slowly removes his hand away gazing at me.