When Kent went back

"Should I go there?" A faint voice said from the distance. Nia grin while fixing Kent's baggage.

"Why not? Austin practically treat me to dinner just to persuade you. And boy, that's an expensive dinner I might add." When Kent didn't respond she went to the shower and saw him looking at his own reflection.

"Ah! Admiring yourself again—"

"Just tell me, you don't want me to go and I will stay Nia. I will stay for you." Nia softly pushed him away. If she's being honest, she would love to tell him these words. Heck, she is actually happy that he wants to stay but that's just so wrong. Especially when she knows that a place in his heart wanted to be there.

Something that she can never occupy. "Why would I want you to stay here though?" Kent gave up when he saw how serious Nia was.

"I would still be where you left me, Kent." She finally said while cupping Kent's face. He looked so fluffy, he can actually pass as a big baby if you'll ask Nia.

"Ugh! I hate you!" Kent felt defeated while Nia chuckled.

"Oh I love you too"

"Kent?" Lester tapped his shoulder.

"You were saying?" Lester who was disoriented wanted Kent to tell the story again.

"I made a mistake again." He finally said as words don't seem to apprehend what had happened. He felt defeated and disgusted.

It was Noelle after all. The first ever girl he lost his mind to. She was the only girl who could drive him insane and he would still want to be with. The only person who practically showed him what love is.

"That's fucked up bro." Lester who was partly disappointed and worried uttered. "Are you planning to tell this—?"

"Of course! Just not now." Especially when it's not the thing he is most worried about. Lester tried to persuade him to stay for the night but he really wanted to go to Austin's hotel room.

"Yes, Kent why are you here?" Austin was reluctant to open the door so Kent shrugged to tell him that he was alone.

"Okay, come in." It wasn't a surprise to see Liz sitting at the edge of the bed. "Great timing dude." She finally uttered.

"You really brought her here?" Annoyance was heard in his voice. "And why are you even here Liz? What's your business here?"

"Speak for yourself duh! Why are you even here? Nia's alone in Cali and you're taking your time—"

"Lai is coming here. She wants Liz to prepare her room."

"I hate having older sisters, you know?" Liz who was pissed as she marches to the shower.

"Were you doing something nasty with her?" Austin defensively backed out.

"Woah! I ain't doing shit. You know, I admire her sister! Can't do that to her own blood." Kent faced palmed in frustration.

"So why are you here?"

"It's about Noelle." Austin who was excited began to feel nauseous. "Again with her?"

"We Mm-mmh we, you know—"

"Fucked?" Austin absentmindedly said meaning it as a joke but Kent actually nodded. "You fucking asshole! Are you serious —" Kent was quite to cover Austin's mouth. If Liz had ever found out she would have twisted the story just so Nia would leave him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?? I thought you wanted to make amends not make things worst?!"

"I'll talk to Nia about it. Just- just do me one favor? Can you please tell Polo about it?" Austin pushed him away out of anger.