𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭: 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄

Has anyone ever told you that an elf could fall in love with an Orc? Forbidden as it is, it was still possible. Long ago, Andriel's mother cursed her with disfigurement and grim aspects. Her heart became corrupted and she had no sympathy for the innocent. Her skin was no longer milky white, and her hair no longer beautiful with wavy curls. She was hideous. Her skin was rotting and her hair became greasy. To whom ever entered Dol Guldur would never come out alive. She would coat her arrow-heads in poison and shoot them right through the hearts of who ever dared to enter. Even when there was no victims for her to target practise on, she would kill off the trees and what ever had life. 

Legolas Greenleaf, the elven prince of Mirkwood, answered the call to complete a task that seemed so easy. But it was the exact opposite. He was walking into his doom. 

Legolas Greenleaf's pov

The smell of rotting decay hit my nose, as I, and two of my Father's guards, stood in front of the Dol Guldur forest. I heard many bad things about this place. This place was a death sentence to whom ever entered it. Not only did it pull people in, it also never spit them out. It's said that a horrifying creature lives here. Mirkwood was dieing cause of that creature, that's why I must kill it. 

For far too long we've driven these creatures back, and now we had to pay the price. My father barely did anything about it until this moment. I took a deep breath in, and exhaled. 

"Mime héru, whenever tye are readime. |My Lord, whenever you are ready.|" I gave a small nod and proceeded into the forest. Then, I happened to notice both of my father's guards following me. I turned my heel and faced them.

"I order the both of you to stay behind, until I return." I ordered both of them. They didn't bother to ask a second time if I would be alright. They respected my decision and placed a hand over their hearts.

"If I do not return, do not bother coming after me." I turned my head back to this grim-like forest. I knew I was walking to my doom, but we all take that chance when we walk out our door step.

* * * * *

??? pov

I watched from the tree's above. A blond, male, elf made his way, carefully, through the forest. With each step he took it was quiet and unnoticeable. He glanced up into the tree's every so often. I wasn't worried about him finding me. Who ever dares to take a glance towards me, I will be the last face they will ever see. I am Death on two rotting legs! Every species on this world was fascinating. All were different and many had morals. I hated every kind of species. Especially because I was turned into an Orc! Everything about me was ugly, and hideous. I was once Cupid, the goddess and angel of love. I was the one who brought people together for thousands of years, since the beginning of time. I was running out of time. . . If I don't get someone to love me, then, I am going to stay like this forever! I didn't have a choice this time.

I took a small bottle from my belt and un-screwed the cork. No man could survive my venom. It would be a slow and painful death. I was only planning on making one shot, and one dead elf. But this might not go as planned. . . So, I made an extra precaution to coat two arrows in venom, just in case if this goes south. I grabbed a rock from my belt and chucked it into the bushes. His ears perked up and his head dashed towards the sound. He wasted no time grabbing his bow and loading it up. He took aim at the shrubbery and crept ever so slowly to the bushes. 

Suddenly, a bunch of ravens flew out in a flash. I took the chance while he was distracted to take aim.  Quietly, but surely, I leaped from the trees and loaded two arrows into my bow. I hissed at the fact: the bowstring  scrapped across my decayed face. It was painful enough to have a layer or two of skin removed from my face. Everything was like time stopped. The world stopped turning. Everything went slow. Every movement I could see, then it all continued. One of my arrows flew right into his back and bounced off his two swords. Damn! That could have been the easiest shot ever! He must have placed it there so it would protect his spine. The second one landed right in his side. Perfect. He stumbled to the side and growled in pain. He laid his left hand on his wound that was on the right side of his green tunic. When taking his hand away from his wound, he saw blood. Blood was seeping through his green tunic. Instead of pulling the arrow out now and bleed to death, he left it in. In which I thought was a very smart choice. 

My foot steps were obvious and loud, making him turn around to see his true enemy. I took the chance and drew the venomous blade from my belt. Ebony liquid dripped from my blade as I inched closer towards the elf.

"Who are you, filth?" The elf glared at me, keeping a hand near his wound. A small grin tugged at the corner of my lips.

"Your doom. . . Now, what is a pretty elf doing in my domain?" I questioned, inching closer and closer to him.

"I don't answer questions from filth, like you." He spat, with each word dripping with venom. Sounds like my kind of guy. I am glad I shot him with an arrow.

"Alright, then I won't hesitate to take your blond head off." I smirked, then ran my tongue across my sharp teeth.

 I slowly twirled the long blade slowly between my fingers as I inched closer and closer towards him. He just stood there. It was like he was asking for a death sentence. There wasn't even a few feet inbetween us when I pointed my blade at his throat. He was quite ugly for an elf, long, blond hair, with small braids in them and pulled back, ocean blue eyes, a sharp jawline, tall, and one hell of a devilish grin tugging at his lips. Wait. . . Why is he smirking?

"Why are you smirking?" I growled in anger. He was really starting to get to me. Why wasn't he afraid?

"Nothing. . ." A snarl escaped my lips. I then realised what was going on. . . I was being set up. . .

My head darted back as I felt the ground leave me. Something wrapped around my ankles and tripped me. My head bashed against the ground, and my head felt like it was being beaten in. My ears were ringing and my vision was blurry. It took me a moment to relies that a bolas was wrapped around my ankles. I darted my head to the right and I tried reaching for my sword. It was suddenly kicked away from my grasp. The blond elf drew his sword from his back and pointed it at my own neck. The tables have turned. . . Suddenly, two other men in golden armour joined him.

"Take hi nad na nin adar. Don't let ha ed- -o cín sight. |Take this thing to my Father. Don't let it out of your sight.|" What kind of gibberish was that?

"English! Blond freak!" I shouted. His gaze slowly turned to me. 

"Have fun being locked up." Wait what?! Then it was lights out from there.