One

Hellooooo!
Welcome to our Wolf!Harry fic.
Warnings: kinky smut, werewolf + supernatural elements, violence, fighting, slight angst etc

Check out our Patreon, JarOfStyles for more content!

—————
"I trained Niall for this exact reason. I don't know why you managed to talk me into going to this pack, Brother. But it's not happening again." Harry's growl was heard throughout the car. Yes, he could have ran. It would have been fine. His wolf, it could be rather aggressive. He liked his space, liked respect, and even now it was prowling back and forth in his mind. For whatever reason, both he and his wolf had been unsettled, and have been since the week prior. As if something was coming. It was part of why he didn't leave himself in any vulnerable position.

Not like much could kill him. Being one of the 'Big Three', as people liked to call it, he was basically unstoppable. While his brothers got to have the more cheery aspects of ruling, he was stuck with some of the darker stuff. War, punishment, rule breakers... torture. Making the hard decisions on laws and packs. He was known by most as the dark alpha, but in reality, he was Harry to his family and very, very few friends. Despite rumors, he wasn't the cruelest in the world. He was fair, but he wasn't warm and fuzzy. Being stuck with the less than desirable jobs had his reputation preceding him and he had long learned that he was always going to have the stigma so... he embraced it. Though he was never unnecessarily cruel, Harry did enjoy dishing punishments to those who deserve it. Anyone who harms children or women or broke people. Anything along those lines, he was happy as a clam to take them down.

Part of the reason he had embraced it though, was the fact he hadn't found his mate. One of the most precious things to any wolf, let alone an alpha. He was one of the oldest wolves in existence and yet, he hadn't found the one person he had been craving his entire life. He watched people in his pack mate, a new one happening every month— so it seemed. He was craving that intimacy but settled for the hollow loneliness. Maybe he wouldn't find her. Maybe it would be his punishment for the people he had ended, the rage he had let get the best of him in his youth. It had taken a long time for his powers to be perfected and it was a little dangerous for a while.

Harry was the last of the Big Three that was left single. The portraits for ages showed his brothers with their mates while he stood alone.  He wanted so badly to have someone to hold and sit beside him while he judged wolf requests, a hand to calm his sometimes rash decisions. But it wasn't his time, supposedly.

Harry shoved his phone back into his pocket, huffing as he approached this troubled pack's gate. Behind him he had 4 members of his pack, the trusted enforcers, in the car behind him. Once he got the go ahead, he drove in. It was quaint. Well, anything would look quaint next to his incredible wooded parklands and his giant log mansion he used as his pack house. His body tingled slightly, and inside of his head, his wolf was growling quietly. It wasn't a bad thing— just... suspicious.

When he got out of the car, he was met by the alpha and his mate, standing outside of their pack house. Formal, which Harry found funny, but appreciated nonetheless.

"Welcome, Dark Alpha..."

The power rolling off of Harry had the lesser alpha struggling to meet his eyes— which was normal. Harry has more power in his pinkie nail than this man had in his whole body. Harry was what some would call the ultimate dominant wolf. He was here to inspect the training fields and methods, as well as their personal holding area for those who had broken the law, but he often found trips like these took all day. They wanted to impress him. For some reason, he was being drawn towards the house. He wanted to go in there but— he stopped those thoughts and looked at the man again.