Three

This is all smut really lol. Enjoy!!

———

"I um... I wanted to ask though. The sex... I'm assuming you like it?" Harry wanted to discuss some things about it. "I just wanted to know... if you have things you like, or don't like. Or things you'd like to try. Because I do fear overstepping with you."

"The sex is amazing. I um... I haven't exactly had sex before this, but I'm very open to trying things. Anything you'd like to try really." Y/N explained with a small blush on her cheeks, "I quite like when you're rough with me, like the way you talk as well... and I know you said you had some ideas about things you wanted to do with me. I'd very much like to hear them." Y/N could already tell that they would have the most amazing sex life. Harry proved himself to be a very passionate lover and Y/N knew herself to be a whore despite never having been with anyone. Her wolf completely took over from the inside when it came to sex she found, it was the one time where she truly felt like a wolf.

Harry was happy with her glowing review. Glorious, really. All his goal had been was to make her feel good so knowing that she enjoyed it was a very lovely stroke to his ego. They had so much to do, so much they could potentially try and he loved that for them. He really did.

"I was a little nervous to be rough with you at first because, well. You're so delicate." Harry sighed. "But it proves that you like it so I will most definitely be giving you what you want. You've no clue how easily I'll be giving in to you." She really didn't. "I think you'll come up with things you'd like to try. But ah... I can tell that you're holding back on me too. I'll get those ideas out of you sooner or later." His eye dropped in a wink. Yes, he quite liked this. The easy, fluid talk and teasing. There was no awkwardness he had felt in the past. God— he wished he could take those back. His hours for loneliness had gotten to him so going out to find someone to distract himself with had been the last resort. It didn't happen often— not in the last 20 or so years. He had felt repulsed by anything sexual with someone else. Maybe his body knew that she was on earth. "I have many fantasies that my head has been cooking up." Oh, dozens so far. "But I want to know... did you used to touch yourself?" When she blushed and looked down, Harry tisked. "None of that, now, pet. I want to know. And if you did, how?" This was what he wanted to know. Vital information.

Y/N was convinced he was trying to kill her. She swore he was doing it on purpose to, loved to see her squirm and blush. Y/N did like it though, how nervous he made her in a good way. It meant that things were going well and that she really did like him. As if it wasn't already obvious.

"I like that you intimidate me, I get really shy, but it's mostly because of all the things that go through my mind. Worried I'll slip up one day and just blurt out something like 'put your cock in me'" She chuckled, taking a sip of her water. He was right though, she did have plenty of ideas but for some reason her mind couldn't think of a single one at the minute. It was probably her body just wanting to submit fully to the desires and fantasies her mate had. Stupid werewolf wiring things to revolve around males.

"I um... well, I never really fingered myself, it was mostly external stimulation. So I would um... just rub my clit. I'd lay on my stomach. Circular motions, slow at first. I used to just lay there for hours if I had time." Y/N hoped it was enough detail though she was sure he'd ask more questions. "And if the follow up question is about toys, I had a vibrator too."

Hours.

Harry needed a moment. His little mate would sit and rub her clit for *hours* if she could. That alone made him excited because he knew that meant the girl would like a little bit of edging. And then an idea popped into his head. He stood up, moved on the bed and sat up against the headboard. Spreading his legs, he patted in between them so she could sit. The look of confusion was met with a solid.