Four

Oooo spicy drama ahead!
Fun times

———-
Harry was grumbly. He wasn't necessarily looking forward to it, but he was at the same time. It was something that was necessary of course— however he was selfish. With Y/N, she was his pride and joy and love and he was picky about who he wanted her to meet today. But they had to go shopping, she needed actual clothes. Thankfully he had gotten her other clothes washed so she could wear those down for the time being. Her neck was covered in his marks, hair couldn't hide any Of it. Not that they wanted that— no, they both had marks marrying their skin. Everywhere. But it was the principal of the thing.

"Sweetness." Harry groaned into her hair as he watched her apply a bit of the chapstick he had in his drawer. "We gotta go now or never. I want to keep you trapped but.. my team is dying to meet their queen. And we need to get you your own clothes and girly things." She had planned out a skincare routine too.

It would be the first time she was out and about in the house, a house she hadn't even had a tour of yet. Y/N was excited, obviously, but they'd gone over the fact that Harry was a bit possessive and she wasn't to get much of anyone else's scents on her. It would drive his wolf crazy. Y/N had had the time of her life this week alone with Harry. He had been so accommodating, taking real good care of her both sexually and emotionally. She felt like she was finally ready to go and meet everyone, finally calm and acclimated enough that she wouldn't feel overwhelmed. It was Harry she was more worried about. 

"Was wondering when you'd be ready." Y/N hummed, lifting her free hand up to pet his hair and watched him through the mirror. "I don't think it will be as bad as you think." She told him, knowing that he was nervous about how he'd react to her being around others. "Besides, you'll have me there to calm you down... remember?" Y/N wanted to go out and meet everyone who was considered important in Harry's life and was excited to go shopping as well. She'd have a bunch of new clothes and makeup and skin care to play around with and of course show off to Harry. "Promise you it will be fun." Y/N turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing a sweet kiss to his lips.

"Okay." Harry mumbled against her mouth, sighing against her. She would help immensely. Already he noticed a difference in the both of them. Y/N seemed far more confident, and Harry was a bit calmer. It was weird to him because he was used to not being able to shut his brain off, but she got him to sleep well and relax. Their chemistry was off the walls in every single aspect. He loved it. And Y/N seemed to be peachy keen that he was obviously so at ease with him. The door opening made him on alert, taking her hand and gently leading her out. "Just realized you'll need a proper tour of the place. But let's get you down to the den. Niall is my second, he's been acting as the man in charge while we've been having our fun." He smiled. Y/N looked around in wonder and he felt good knowing she was impressed with the large home. It would be their home and their pups would grow up here.

The den was large and had tall ceilings. A large leather sectional and loveseat, a recliner as well. A large rug, hardwood floors and a brick fireplace. A 72 inch TV mounted on said fireplace. It was large and rustic and a bit dark but the large windows and skylight helped make it brighter.

"They should be here momentarily." He said quietly. "Thoughts on the den?"

Y/N smiled to herself, taking his hand and following him to the den. Y/N assumed this was where everyone hung out and spent most of their time, she was a bit nervous because meeting new people always made her nervous, but Harry had reminded her that they have been waiting years to meet her and that everything would be more than okay.

"Wow..." Y/N whispered to herself as she looked around. It was crazy to think this mansion was her home now. She couldn't wait to explore all the tiny hidden places and just everything about the place really. The den was just as homey as she pictured it, smiling softly to herself at the thought of her and Harry all cozy on the couch with the rest of the pack around them. "It's lovely." Y/N nodded, turning her attention back to him, her face adorned with a bright smile. "I can't believe this is our home." She said honestly, her arms moving to wrap around Harry's waist for comfort.