red light;)

⚠️smut⚠️
(Car) Oral sex

it was 10:38 pm me and vinnie were driving home from a party, troy's party if i have to be exact. vinnie was pretty mad. troy had been flirting with me all night, he and i were both not having it and I even
pushed him away, that did not stop vinnie from getting angry.

we were halfway home and i looked out the window not daring to look at vinnie. he would shoot hard but small glances at me. we came to a red light, as i felt eyes burning right through me, so i look over his way. we made hard eye contact, quickly look back at the window as the car started to move again.

"you mad at me" i questioned him, "No" he said squeezing the steering wheel tighter. "you know i don't like him", "i don't care y/n" he spat.you sat quite in your seat till you got an idea that you thought would make him happy or less angry with you. you waited till you guys were heading up to the next set of street lights.

the lights were green so you thought that would ruin your plan, until you saw the lights changing to yellow a rush of anxiety pooled in your mind but you get the urge as soon as the lights turned red. you slowly moved your hand to the E brake, then slowly moved to his thigh your thumb started to rub circles on the jean fabric.

you watch him look down at your actions and shake his head while regaining focus back on the road, you guys were driving for about 2 mins before you  got closer to his zipper .he tried so hard not to look at you, "you don't know what you're doing y/n". you let out a small giggle before your fingertips reach his zipper, you slowly pull his zipper down and unbutton his jeans.

you pull his member out and stroke it, his breath hitches."stop y/n" he growled, "No" you disobeyed, he gave you a bitter look. you came to a stop sign and he watched as you licked his tip, making him bite his lip and groan. the car moved again, but he struggled to focus on the road, small moans and groans left his mouth as you put his member in your mouth. the car came to a stop, so did you.

you look up to see where you were, you were on the side of the road. " where are you going princess, you starred this you are going to finish it" he grabbed your hair and shoved his length back in your mouth, pushing your head up and down. you gag a little, which makes him chuckle a bit before a gasp leaves his mouth. he lets go of your hair and moves his hand down your back to your ass squeezing it a bit, which makes you moan sending vibrations through his body.

"fuck y/n you feel so good", his words making you bob your head faster. gaging with every bob."fuck princess, keep going" he groaned. not long after that you feel his member twitch in your mouth, his hot sweet cum shoots down your throat. he lets out one last moan before you remove your lips from him, you swallow every last drop that was spilled in your mouth.

he looks at you while he tries to catch his breath a small smirk forms on his face "you still mad at me" you pouted "no baby i'm not, now let's get you home you have a long night ahead of you".

——————————
612 words:)