My new dentist <3

⚠️ choking that's it really!!⚠️
As always (sorry mom)
Don't listen to the song until I tell you too

Her Pov:
Today is the day I must get my teeth cleaned. I normally hate the dentist but there seems to be a new guy this time and he was cute, blond hair, around 6 foot tall and he was built nicely too.

I had gotten up as I heard my name being called. The front desk lady had taken me to my room, "he will be right with you" she mentioned. About 3 minutes later he had come in the room, "its y/n right"

but you had kept staring at him. "hello"
"a-ah yeah sorry that's me", "good, I'm Vinnie" you quickly fixed yourself. He is talking and asking questions, but you cannot help but stare at his lips and shiny teeth.

His Pov:
"God she's beautiful" is the only think I could think of when I look at her, her eyes were a beautiful color, and her lips are so plumed. I'm looking and cleaning, doing my think when I start to feel something touch my thigh, I try to ignore it, but it feels as someone is touching me.
I stop what I am doing, and I look down to see her hand just above the strings of my work pants. I smirk but continue, so does she as I feel her grip me. I let out a low groan.
(Start the song now)
Her Pov:
He groaned so I got a little cocky "liked that didn't you, Vinnie" he smirked and putts the tools down, then leans down a passionately kisses you. You melt into his kiss; He slowly takes off your shirt as you help him with his. He puts his hand out helping you up, pushing you to the wall.

You continue to make out as his fingertips run down your body to your pant line, slowly pulling your pants down along with your panties, while you untie his. "jump" he said as you took no time to do so, with your legs wrapped around his torso.

He had a lined himself to you and slowly thrust in, you let out a light moan, making him groan once again. Once you got used to his size, he picked up his speed. His one hand supporting your body as the other one grabs your neck slightly choking you. "God, you feel so good" he moaned into your ear.

His word almost sending you over the edge as he hits your g-spot, louder moans leave your mouth, so he connects your lips to his to muffle them. "Fuck vin I'm close" you moan. "Hold it" he demands, he starts thrusting into you harder and faster, reaching his high. His hand snake down to your clit rubbing small circles, you start to shake.

"Can I cum please" at this point you were in pain because of how long you've been denied, "cum for me love". Those words are like a sign of relief as you came all over him, making him follow along with you. He had let you off the wall, letting to get your stuff back on.

"Your teeth are perfect as aways no complications" you smile as you connect your lips once more, as you turn around a hard slap is pressed against your ass. You chuckle as you open the door and find your way out.
——————-////———
I cringed so hard making this I hope you love it- 552 words