Stepdad;)

⚠️sex ig⚠️
(Sorry mom)
My mom has been with this hot guy for a good while now, "Vinnie". He had just asked my mom to marry him.
I just didn't understand him though, he acts like he loves my mom so much but when we are alone, he flirts with me. I didn't mind of course because you know he was hot.  

To celebrate them getting engaged we were going to have a family dinner, but we thought not to and just do as we please for the night. I decided to stay in my room and watch Netflix, I ran down the stairs to grab a glass of water when I saw my mom looking amazing.

"Where you Goin mom" I had asked. "Out to the club with the girls for a bit call if you need me". After grabbing a glass of water, I headed back to my room, but peeking into the living room quickly to see what Vinnie was doing, Hes just sitting there watching tv.

             (You're in your room now)

After a while I heard footsteps down the hallway, knowing they were Vinnie's, but I wasn't thinking much of it I continued to watch my movie. I heard a few soft knocks on the door. "Come in" I yelled. And there he was standing in my door frame, the hottest man I had ever seen. "What you are watching" he asked. (Whatever you want lol)

"Can I watch with you" he more said then asked. We were sitting there for a good minute as I felt his hand move underneath the blanket, he placed it on my thigh moving up and down at a slow pace. I turned my head making eye contact with him, I couldn't help but stair.

His eyes moving from my eyes to my lips, before passionately kissing me, making me freeze at first but then slowly melt into him. His lips were so perfect I could kiss him all night. 

After making out for a few, I had to stop it didn't feel right. Right as I went to say something he had paused the movie and got on top of me, he slowly snaked his hands underneath my shirt to my tits, making me gasp. "No bra today" he has said, and I just smirked. Then taking off my shirt and throwing it on the ground continuing to make out with me, then taking off his shirt.

He had moved his hands down my torso and down to my heat, applying light pressure on my clit, Letting a light moan release from my mouth. "We don't tell your mom this" he had demanded. Fully taking both of our clothing off. He positioned his tip at my entrance, making us both gasp. "Damn you're so hot, I've been waiting for a long time to do this" he said, and you agreed "me too". He started to slowly thrust into you.

"Fuck vin your big" you spoke. "Oh, come on baby you can take it" while thrusting harder into you, nothing but your moans and whimpers and be heard from the room. After a couple minutes go by the front door opens signaling your mom was home. "Vin stop she's home" 

But he didn't stop, he went harder and faster, hitting your g-spot with every thrust. Making you moan uncontrollably, that's when he kissed me again muffling my moans. The footsteps got louder as my mom made her way down the hall towards my room, I don't know why but getting caught with Vinnie sent like a rush through my body, we were both so close.

"Fuck y/n" Vinnie whispered in your ear, sending you over the edge. Cumming all over him, making him follow with you. "y

, Vinnie where are you guys", "I'm in here mom, Vinnie went out for a bit" you came up with a lie so fast. "Ok well I'm going to bed goodnight", "Goodnight mom"

You and Vinnie are just looking at each other trying to catch your breath. "That was amazing" Vinnie said smiling into your neck, "that was really good" you replied.
———-/////———
Hope you like it:)
687 words