Prologue

Authors note: Hey so I hope you enjoy this sorry its a bit boring so far. Would just like to say that the way Nathan is portrayed in this story is not true thankyou.

Sydney's pov

I put the last of my stuff in my car and look over to see my beautiful mum standing there with tears in her eyes as she walks over to me, with my big brother following close behind. See I am Sydney Connor's nineteen from a small town not far from London, today I am moving to the big city of London to study law at uni. I am beyond nervous, I mean I've always been the shy type and I've always tried to stay away from any danger,so normally I like to stick to it just being me,my mum and my brother Luke, however this doesn't always stop the drama. This is all about to change, I'm moving to one of the most upbeat busiest city's in the world.I have already made great friends with my room mates so that's a start I guess.

"Please phone us when you get there and remember no boys" my brother jokes as he gives me a hug.

"Visit as often as you can, and as your brother said no boys I don't want you heartbroken again" she cries as I get into my light blue fiat 500, I wave goodbye to them. I didn't want any boys last year I broke up with my long term boyfriend of 3 years,I opened up to him he knew everything then he left me saying he couldn't cope with the drama of what goes on in my family, I didn't do anything for months and I had to get a lot of help for depression.

I was worried about leaving my mum knowing my psychotic dad was out of prison, but I also know this is why I have to leave, so I'm not in danger and I can live a calm life I know Luke will take care of her.

I pull up to my uni flat I check myself in the reflection of the car, I look at my now skinny body in my white shorts and white crop top, I used to be fat but after my ex left I worked hard to lose weight to make myself feel better and I guess I do, I also dyed my natural Blonde long hair brown, I quite liked the change. I lock the car and grab my bags.

Here's to my new quiet calm life, if only I knew what was about the come...

Nathan's Pov

Things have been utter s*** since the wanted went on a break and Ariana left, my family hate me they say I'm not the sweet innocent boy I was a year ago but hey I quite like the new me. I guess things are starting to look up I've been signed, and I start at the studio tomorrow but the downside is I have to teach uni students on occasion but hey free accommodation on sight, as well as all the clubs and the girls yeah lets not forgot all the girls this should be brilliant.