Quote 5

"Life's a bitch so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong." - Google

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This quote is definitely true in my opinion. Cuz really there's no such thing as perfect in society. We all have flaws. Society has flaws. But we accept them and push through. I don't know if this person was biased toward life, but I do know life isn't easy and we should overcome the obstacles. Yet the person who wrote the quote is right. Life isn't easy and if it is well I guess your lucky. But like the previous quote, "you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."

Again I'm changing something and it has to do with the underlined sentence. Now there are two types of flaws. If it has to do with physical appearance it is NOT a flaw. We are all beautiful. And I know just because I said that it may not make a difference, and our insecurities won't just go away, but it is a step to have someone tell you YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, appearance wise and in the sense that we are all humans and should have compassion for each other. Just because we may not like how one looks doesn't mean they aren't beautiful. Like the saying goes, "one man's trash is another man's treasure", NOT that I am in any way saying you guys are trash, this quote just gets my point across.
Additionally, as we know society will always have flaws and we should not accept them. We can accept the fact that there will be flaws, but we have a voice and we can change things for the better. So be compassionate! Love, do not hate, and speak out for the right thing.