[3] How to make an impression

Chapter 3: How to make an impression

Prehistoric cave-woman saved by Paradigm’s Jake Colton!

The woman was definitely from another period of time, Jake thought. With cautiousness and curiosity in his blue eyes, he watched the dust covered, red head woman of the wilderness munch happily on the plate of meat he set out for her as if it was the first time she discovered that one main usage of a mouth is actually for eating.

He observed that she ate with so much innocence and passion that he almost laughed at how expressive she could get. She bit, tear, chew, grounded and swallowed the piece of meat like it was the most heavenly thing she had ever eaten in her entire life.

If he wasn’t just so appalled by the way she ate like a wild beast, he would have joined her. But in a way, seeing her eat her heart out somehow made his stomach full, as if just watching her eat with happiness makes it enough for the both of them.

“Oh my, this is so good. You’re a chef, aren’t you? I bet you are...”

And she doesn’t know who he was. Perfect.

“...This is just so delicious! What is this anyway? I bet steak...”

And she continues munching and talking away with no idea what she was eating. Double perfect. She was such a little piece of entertainment to watch and he wondered how had he lived in this world without ever thinking of buying a circus animal. If she was entertainment, he bet her other relatives would be too.

“Beef pizzle.”

“Pizzle?” Blue stared in awe. Pizzle? What was that? Exotic, huh? But it was something definitely tasty with just enough juice and texture. “What is that? It tastes so great though!”

Jake grinned and rested his chin on his arms, watching her eating happily. Oh, he wondered how she’ll react to his next words. “It’s actually an animal’s penis.”

Munch, munch, munch. “What?”

“Penis.”

When the last word came out of the gorgeous guy’s mouth, Blue knew he was definitely a lot of trouble that he let on; a very hot but dangerous troublemaker who isn’t going to make her life any better than it was. She knew her face was definitely in heat and red as a ripened tomato but she couldn’t move. Her body frozen to the spot and she prayed to the gods that what she heard the guy say wasn’t what she thought he said. It could never be a...

With a mouth full of whatever he said it was, she looked at the gorgeous guy with a desperate look that very much said that she hoped it wasn’t what she heard him say.

The blond, blue eyed man stared down at her from the couch, leaned his face so that it was inches closer to her and curled his lips into a very... drool-worthy smile. And if that wasn’t enough, he tilted her chin up so her face was directly in front of him and as if mocking her, he licked his lips.

Blue’s heart lurched. If her mouth wasn’t full of whatever he said it was, she would have had her way with his beckoning lips. But the tension slowly faded away when his mouth finally moved and he drawled out very slowly the word, “Penis.”

And Blue just couldn’t help the next thing she did. Once she heard what he said, she reacted quickly. She spewed every thing out of her mouth and she swore it wasn’t something she meant to do. But it was too late.

She just covered the guy’s pretty face with her barfed up pizzle.

.

Blue didn’t know what was worst, dying under the scorching sun of a deserted road or the fact that a very hot stranger was holding her captive, ready to ravage—