[4] How to get acquainted with a star

Chapter 4: How to get acquainted with a star

As soon as Jake opened his eyes after a rather back-numbing slumber on the floor and found the color of the sky dark blue, he knew he had just wasted his supposed epic vacation for an uncomfortable sleep on the floor.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath and stretched his arms only to realize that he couldn't move it because a rather heavy but soft object was above it. He darted his eyes towards it and had quite a shock. "Holy hell-"

His initial reaction was violent as he stiffened and harshly pulled himself out of the woman who had a death grip around his torso. Not minding that the woman was jolted awake by the impact of the floor on her cheeks, Jake disentangled himself only to realize who it was.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for..." the woman grumbled.

Blue.

The cave-woman.

He all but laughed at his silly inside joke about her and watched the small drool that was attached on the corner of her mouth. She finally swiped it off  with her pink tongue as she continued to rub her swollen cheek and grumbled like a little kid having to wake up early for school.

Jake slowly pushed his body up and sat down on the edge of his bed. He stretched his body to ease the pain of sleeping on the floor while observing every little thing he could see off the woman.

The Blue woman was a rather very interesting piece of subject to look at.

Really.

She rolled on the floor, stretched every joint of her tiny body and let out a loud pleasurable moan that sent wonders to his body. Her fiery red mane was splashed all around her head like a bright shining halo and he was rather tempted to ravage her at this moment-

He shook his head inwardly. Where the hell did that thought come from?

He was sure he hated every fiber of her being when he first got acquainted with her about nine hours ago but what's with this magnetic attraction? Was it because of the realization that she was such a pretty little thing and he was actually attracted to her?

Oh, darn. That can't be right. Women just don't go well with him, his job and his bachelor way of living.

Especially those under a curse... she did say bad luck was following her!

He continued to reinforce those nasty thoughts about her inside his head but it was hard. Despite, her being a cursed cave-woman and an annoying, clumsy, stupid one to add, seeing her... in his clothes was definitely a turn on.

A major, major turn on.

He tried to cover his interest with a cough and tried to look everywhere except her body clothed in his garments.

And he also tried to calm his little buddy that was somewhat getting bigger to its own accord. Hell, but he was only a guy with needs too. He had been on an industry full of beautiful, tamed women but this woman, in front of him, was definitely different from those he had encountered. Wild and untamed which was definitely exciting him and said other parts of his body.

He shook his head and mentally kicked his self. He decided she being a rather new specimen to look at was what was making her very appealing to him. But that's all there is to it. Yeah, that was it. Any woman with his clothes on would definitely attract him. Even a guy in his clothes will attract him! He almost puked with that thought. Oh gosh-darn, the latter is so not happening in this life. Even though crazed fans have shipped him and some of his other band members together in a whirlwind romance fan fiction, his body only wants one gender and that is the female gender!