Chapter 16 - After their breakup

(An old memory.)
(What happened after their break up so they didn't break up a second time lol)

)(What happened after their break up so they didn't break up a second time lol)

__

Author POV:

Bubbles quickly fly her way home, trying her best to not look back and go running back to her ex.

Ex...

A word Bubbles doesn't like and now she has to use it because that's how it is.

When Bubbles made it home, she slips in threw the window of her room and tries to be as quiet as she could until the lights lit up the room and she saw her dad standing there looking disappointed with his arms crossed on top of his chest.

Bubbles didn't make up an excuse instead her eyes swelled up with tears and The Professor's face fell to a worried look. "Sweetie are you–" Bubbles ran to her dad and hugged him tight, sobs leaving her lips and her body tremble as the Professor rubs her back to calm her down.

"What happened?" He asks, and Bubbles just wishes she could tell her dad, but what happens if he's mad she dated a girl? Or even worse a villain but those thoughts leave when the Professor speaks up again, "Did you and her break up?" He asks quietly.

Bubbles freezes at first then slowly looks at her dad, "How did you–" Bubbles starts, but the Professor chuckles "It was obvious, well for me but I think that's because I'm your father."

Bubbles wipes her tears away with the back of her hand and sniffs, "We did. At first it was just being friends but then we liked each other...well I don't think she did from what happened, but we dated and now...n-now...we broke up." Bubbles begins to cry again and her dad hugs her.

"Don't worry, it'll go away over time. It'll be hard right now because both of you broke up but it will get easier over time." He kisses the top of her head and suggest if she wants ice cream or pizza. Bubbles nods her head and he leaves the room.

The night she ate left over pizza and chocolate ice cream while watching Disney Tickerbell. Bubbles doesn't remember when she fell asleep, but she knows she was crying from the dry up tears on her cheek.

During does two weekdays Bubbles spent her days staying inside her room and avoiding her phone. She had blocked and deleted her ex phone number and blocked her on every social media app.
Bubbles laid down on her bed wrapping her body with a soft blanket and watched Disney Cars movie on her laptop.

It was when Monday Bubbles was not happy about. She got up from bed and dressed up into a blue flowy dress and white heels. Instead of having her hair up in pigtails Bubbles decided to put her hair down and curl it a little.

Bubbles put on cute earrings and a necklace. She barely wears make up since Bubbles has natural pink plush lips and long black eye lashes. When she exited her room with her backpack she saw her two older sisters changed already.