Chapter 18 - Scarf

Author POV:

Author POV:

Bubbles wrapped her arms around Princess neck and swayed sideways with her as Princess explained how her father is dealing through money problems.

Bubbles hums in response to Princess rant and plays with her curly auburn hair behind her. Bubbles pouts as she wishes she could have curly hair too.

"Hey, why you pouting?" Princess says making Bubbled snap out of her thoughts. "Nothing" Bubbles mumbled and twirl her girlfriends hair around her pointer finger.

"Doesn't seem nothing to me" Princess says, leaving a small peck on her left cheek. "I just...I wished I had curly hair too" Bubbles avoids Princesses eyes especially when Princess begins to laugh.

"I promise you baby that you don't want to wish for that. Having curly hair can be a blessing but can also be painful" Princess takes her hands away from Bubbles waist and instead grabs onto her cheeks to squish them.

Bubbles pouts her lips out cutely asking for a kiss which she does get but not the kind she wanted. She whines and asks for another one.

After asking three times Bubbles gets tired and smashes their lips together, nibbling her girlfriend bottom lip to deepen the kiss which she succeeded.

"Bubbles," Princess whispers through the kiss and grips the side of her cheeks as she continues to not part her lips from hers.

After a few minutes of making out, both separate their lips from each other. Princess chuckles at the dazed look Bubbles has on her face as she stares at Princess, "pretty" Princess mumbles as she touches Bubbles swollen pink lips.

"Do you want to come over today?" Princess asks, her voice definitely not sounding confident. "I have to ask my dad first" She said, intertwining their fingers together. 

Princess nods and puts her face onto her neck, smelling her angelic perfume. "We have to get to class soon" Bubbles quietly said as she feels kisses press on her soft neck.

The kisses turn to sucking and nibbling, "Don't leave any hickeys, a-at least not my–ah–neck" Bubbles let's out a small moan and holds onto Princess shoulders. She leans her head back to give more access even though she has said not to do it, "Too late, love."

Princess takes her mouth out of Bubbles's neck and looks at her beautiful artwork she made, "Looks...beautiful." She said, making Bubbles playfully hit her chest.

"How am I going to hide it now?" Bubbles panics and touches the small bruises that are appearing, "Their going to ask so many questions and–"

Bubbles shuts up when she feels a something soft wrap around her neck, "Huh?" She looks down at her neck and touches the pink scarf, "Wear my scarf, it'll cover everything." Princess tells her, "But..."

"And just say you were cold and I let you borrow it" Princess shrugs and fixes the scarf nicely around Bubbles neck, seeing how perfect it looks on her.

Bubbles takes the scarf off and instead wraps it around both of their necks together, "I like it this way." She says with innocent eyes, but Princess knows better.

Princess's cheeks are painted with a red color when Bubbles pulls her closer by putting her arms around Princess's hips.
"B-Bubbles?"

Bubbles giggles and asks for a kiss, pouting her pink plump lips out and even though Princess feels like her heart is going to explode any second, she still leans in for a kiss.

"Thank you, babe." Bubbles says and takes the scarf off Princess to put it around herself instead so she can hide the hickeys.

"Always knows how to tease me."

Bubbles grins happily, "Yup!"

~~~
💋