CHAPTER 043

"How is Hatice? I heard that you haven't left her side in days" Suleiman and I was walking in the gardens of the palace. It was a cold day, it was winter after all.

"She's not okay, it's like you're talking to a shell of Hatice, I think it would be best for her to go away for a while to heal," I said wrapping my arm around his as we walked further into the garden.

"I have been thinking about this too, maybe I will send her somewhere with my Valide" that was the best news I heard. If he sent his Valide then I will get a break for once.

"That's a good idea, Valide is the only one who knows Hatice best," I said encouraging the idea. I will speak with Hürrem too about this matter.

"Yesterday, I freed Mahidevran, she will stay with her son but as a free woman, I don't want her hanging on any hope," Suleiman said changing the subject. Since when did this idea cross his mind? It didn't even cross mine. At least now she will stop bothering me and Hürrem about Thursday nights, now Hürrem and I have more nights to share.

"I'm sure that will be good for her, give her time to rethink her decision and maybe do some good with her newfound freedom," I said patting his arm

"I'm sure that will be good for her, give her time to rethink her decision and maybe do some good with her newfound freedom," I said patting his arm. Suleiman smiled at me and nodded. After walking in silence for a couple of minutes, we rounded a corner only to be met with a man standing there. I froze and looked at Suleiman who didn't seem shocked to see the man not minded that I was here, to be fair I was in a headscarf anyways.

"Qamar, this is Aladdin Pasha" Suleiman introduced the man who turned around and bowed to us.

"Aladdin this is my wife, Qamar Haseki Sultan" Suleiman then pointed at me. I gave him a small smile to show that the stories he may have heard of me out of the palace are not true and that I'm actually a good person. But was I? I hope I am.

"It's nice to meet you Sultanim" he bowed his head in respect

"It's nice to meet you Sultanim" he bowed his head in respect. I didn't know who he was nor what his position in the council was. I still haven't learned the names of the pashas in the council because it's something I'm not interested in nor do I want to get into.

"You too pasham" I nodded back at him. He was quite a handsome man but I doubted he was married, he looked young and still new in the palace.

"Qamar, go back to the harem, me and Aladdin pasha have some state matters we need to finish," Suleiman said turning to face me.