🖤Part 2🖤

(Recap- They finally got married)

Next morning

In ajey and yn's house.

Yn's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully, but then suddenly I felt something wet on my body, I opened up my eyes and saw ajey standing infront of me with bucket in his hands, and within some time i knew it that this bish threw bucket full of water on me!! Woow what an ideal husband :)

Ajey- Don't you know you have to wake me up at 6:00 am in the morning and here you are sleeping like a pig ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ. It's 9 am already I am going byee, prepare something good in dinner for arushi she is coming tonight.

Yn- whyy should I??? Am i your servant??? There are literally more than 20 maids in this house unko bol de khane ke liye (╥﹏╥) *shouts*

Yn's P.O.V againnnn

I shouted at him at top of my lungs and now he is coming closer to me damn- this is increasing my heartbeat brooo wtf. He came closer to me and squeezed my both cheeks with his single hand.

Yn- ahhh it hurts. Who you think I am? Huh?

Ajey- can you see that painting on the wall??

Yn- y-yeah....

Ajey- And that flower vase on the table??

Yn- y-yeah

Ajey- ye sab kya hain??

Yn- decoration piece.......

Ajey- Exactly you are also a decoration piece in this house ☺️

Yn- (In mind) I was at the edge of crying but i controlled myself somehow This shit hurts to listen from a mouth of a person whom you loves the most, but this time i need comeback with a savage replyy.

Yn- huh!!! Ohh so can you see the fruit basket and knife kept on the table beside that flower vase??

Ajey- haan....

Yn- Exactly so leave before i stab that knife in your hanging and fat tummy ☺️

Ajey- trying to be savage huh? Don't worry I will see you at night right now i am getting late, byee hate you <3

Yn- byee fuck you.

That's how their morning started.

Yn freshen up.

Her outfit.

Yn's P

Yn's P.O.V

I was just sitting free in my room like I have nothing to do. Even my phone network is also not working here. And on tv there are some shitty Indian serials which I probably don't like. 🙂🤝 Basically I have nothing to do in afternoon. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing and I saw it's from my mom. Noicee.