🖤Part 5🖤

Note-: Again a chapter with a little too strong abuse. Also I added a small part from last chapter instead of adding recap. Enjoy!! ( If you can ) Mann bharya 2.0 spotify open karke sun lo iss chapter ko padhte hue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ajey's Parents finally arrived. As soon as they entered the house they saw yn sitting on couch. Ajey's Mom went towards her and started feeding her with ladoo which were made by her (Ajey's Mom)

Yn- Umm.... Mummy buss 😂 mera pet bhar gya.

*Ajey's Mom = Am

Am- beta haal dekh apna kaisa bana liya hai aur ye sir par chot kaise lagi?

Yn- umm.....

Ajey- *giving death glare to yn*

Yn- actually mummy mera pair stairs par se slip ho gya tha. So.........

Ym- ohh ho beta . Dhyaan rakha karo apna.

Y/n- Hehe

Time skip to night*

Yn's P.O.V
I had a great time with my in-laws. They are so amazing literally so much amazing. Atleast they are not like their son :) Now they are leaving and I am still confused what will happen with me after they will leave.

Ajey's P.O.V
I know how yn raised her voice when mummy papa were around us. But also I can sense fear in her when maa papa are leaving. Hahaha she must be scared ofc she deserves it.

*His parents finally left*

Ajey- Ynnn *sweet voice*

Yn- h-aaa-n?

Ajey- Someone raised their voice today, right? *sweet voice*

Yn- AjeyIamsorryforthat

She said it so fast that ajey can't even understand it.

Ajey- wtf are you saying?

Yn- sorry

Ajey- Do I look like I will forgive you this easily.

Yn- no pls no

Ajey- sorry, but I didn't heard it 🙂 *coming closer*

Yn- Ajeyyy plss no *backing off*

*Ajey took the belt out from his jeans*

*Thaaak Thaasss*

Ajey- Daily I used to beat you only for 30 minute approx. But now let's make it 1 hour today.

Yn- N--o P-l...s

Ajey- haha you deserve it *slaps* *kicks her stomach*

Yn- Ouchhh................

Ajey- *drubbing with belt*

Yn's P.O.V
Enough is enough 🙂 I can't tolerate this shit anymore man, I am done with my life.

Author's P.O.V

Ajey kept on beating yn but something unexpected happened today. As ajey was beating her. Suddenly she pushed ajey and he fell on the ground. Yn quickly got up and started running towards main door.

Yn's P.O.V
Yesssssssss finalllyyyyy I escaped out of that hell. Tho I am not even able to walk properly but still I am running and I am trying my best. After running a lot I finally stopped infront of an "Orphanage."

Ajey's P.O.V
I was peacefully beating her but suddenly she pushed me and ran out of out house. The fuckkkk I need to get her bro what if she dies?!!? What if she files a complaint against me!!??? I quickly got up, took my car keys and started chasing her. At first I was able to see her but my car stopped because of some technical issues and when it again got started yn disappeared. But I again started chasing her and yess I found her outside an Orphanage