🖤Part 7🖤

#fucksilentreaders

(Recap- Ajey and yn adopted a beautiful baby boy.)

4 days later.

Today Siona and yash bhaiya were leaving for USA. Ajey and yn went to airport to Bid a goodbye to them.

Ajey's POV
Hurrah!!! So that's the end of yn's and advik's happiness. Soon we are gonna reach home and there she will get her old ajey back 😏. I don't even feel pity for advik, afterall he is not my child even. I always wanted my own child and here is yn adopting him. Huh!! I will marry a girl who will give me a baby of my own, she is useless.

Yn's P.O.V
Ajey is behaving a little cold today, but I guess it's fine. Afterall his brother is going far away from him, he must be feeling a little low. Atleast he isn't beating me and that's all I want.

After they reached home

Yn- Ajey so what do you wanna have for lunch?

Ajey- Blood

Yn- huh?

Ajey- lol just kidding, I won't drink it I only wanna see it it's been a long time I haven't seen your blood.

Yn- w-wh- what?

Ajey- *fake laugh* haha just kidding Ynnnn, look at your face. 🤣

Yn- Don't say like that again idiot.

Ajey- haha😎

Yn- umm so what do you want?

Ajey- anything you will make.

*Time skip to night*

Yn's P.O.V
I was playing with Advik on terrace. He is literally so cute!! My life is being amazing nowadays. I was busy in my thoughts, suddenly I heard Advik cry. I took him and started roaming here and there while patting his back. As I was roaming I saw 3 black cars stopping infront of our house. Almost 50 peoples came out of the cars and surrounded our house. I was so much confused. What are they doing here? I was busy thinking all this suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and saw ajey standing beside me.

Yn- Ajey what are these people doing here?

Ajey- I will tell you, but on can you pls give Advik to me?

Yn- yah, sure. *gives Advik to him*

Ajey took Advik with him and made him sleep on the couch kept on terrace. "Can you pls give me your phone too?" Ajey asked yn while making a cute face.

Yn- ok

Ajey took the phone and threw it from the terrace.

Yn- Ajey?

Ajey- Arrey chill yn!! You don't have to worry. Actually I thought to gift you a new phone. And don't worry about contacts it's already in there. Come downstairs with me.

Yn- ohh *feeling weird*

She took Advik in her embarance and they both went downstairs.

Inside room.

Yn- Tho what are these men doing outiside our house?

Ajey- *Thinking a lie to tell her* Actually it's for your protection, arushi threatened me that she will harm you that's why I called these men for your safety.

Yn- but why is she doing all this?

Ajey- Actually she wants me back, and after I refused to come back with her. So she's doing all this.

Yn- ohh but we don't need these people outside na!! She can't do anything.

Ajey- arrey but still...... Achha wait I will bring your