This can't be hapening!

Kirito's p.o.v.

"She...she got captured by the Integrity Knights!" Callum yelled. As soon as I heard those words, I felt anger boil in me. I gritted my teeth as I slowly let go of Callum, causing it to almost fall on the ground but maintain its balance by abruptly flapping its wings.

"She got what?!" I whispered in a low voice as I groaned while clutching my hands into fists, digging my nails in my palm. I'm pretty sure no one could see my eyes due to my bangs covering them. I was feeling intense rage. Like, I could burn anything with one touch.

"Kirito?..." I heard Alice say from behind. I abruptly lifted my head and turned toward them, revealing my eyes. Seeing them both take a step back, I figured my eyes had turned yellow again. The rage in my eyes telling them that it was better to stay away. My teeth were still clenched together and my hands still formed in fists. My arms were trembling due to my fists tightly closed with rage. I immediately turned around, toward the door, letting a growl out of my throat as I started taking heavy steps.

"Kirito! Where are you going?!" I heard Eugeo yell from behind. Worry showing in his voice.

"To kill that witch of a woman!" I hissed as I kept walking toward the door.

"Wait! You can't go! Not like that!" I heard him yell again. I turned around and glared at him. From his stance, I could tell that he was about to run after me but stopped as soon as he saw my glare.

"When, then?!" I yelled.

"I don't care about anything or anyone! I not going to let someone kidnap her again!" I growled. Everyone in the room got silent. Probably confused with my line. I said nothing and turned again to walk toward the door. My teeth were still clenched together and my arm still trembling with anger. Or maybe it was sadness. Sadness that I couldn't protect her even though I was with her. I squinted my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows while walking.

"Kirito! Please! Calm down!" I heard Alice beg from behind me. I stopped in my steps as I heard her.

"How can I calm myself down when I know she's in danger!" I said after some moments, still not turning around.

"I don't want her to experience something like that again!" I started trembling with sadness and anger. I couldn't let her experience something she had to when she got captured by Sugou. No! I definitely can't let that happen again.

"There is no guaranty that she won't be traumatized now if something happened again!" Tears welled up in my eyes, threatening to fall. This was something only I and Asuna knew. Even Yui had no clue about that. That is why she was confused even. I knew that Quinella will cross any limit to make Asuna kneel in front of her.

"Asuna has suffered enough." I slowly fell to my knees. I couldn't see or hear anything else. It was like someone had taken all my senses away from me. I just sat there staring at the floor as my bangs covered my eyes.

"I can't see her suffer anymore." I said but my tears haven't fallen yet. I can't give in now. Not now.

"Kirito....." I heard Eugeo and Alice run toward me. Eugeo kneeled beside me, on my left, and put his left arm around my shoulder, and pulled me near him, hugging me from the side. Alice did the same, hugging me from behind. In Eugeo's warm embrace, I gave in to my emotions. I slowly started crying while hugging him back and sinking my head more into his shoulder. Alice also tightened her hold on me from behind.

"It's ok. Don't worry." He comforted me with his calm voice.

"We'll get Asuna back, no matter what." He said. I just hugged him tightly. Who knows what they could be doing to her. What Quinella could be doing to her? I can't let that happen. I still don't know how they got here but, I'm not letting them have her for long. No matter what, I'm going to get her back. I'm saving my wife from them! I slowly freed myself from Eugeo's hold. I looked at him while wiping my tears and smiled, though it was a wary smile. I then looked at Alice and smiled at her too. They both nodded while smiling back before standing up. I then turned my head and saw Yui on the verge of crying. She must have gotten terrified due to my outburst. I could tell that she was trying to hold her tears but failing miserably. I slowly stood on my feet and walked toward her. She lifted her head to look at me through her teary eyes. I didn't say anything, kneeling in front of her to reach her height, I pulled her into a tight embrace. Yui tensed at first but then slowly relaxed and hugged me back.