!!New Book Announcement!!

First of all, I can see the disappointment of not getting a new chapter in your eyes🤣🤣🤣. Now, I have decided to start a new SAO Fanfiction. Its name will be "The Unexpected Horror". It's a horror story about Zombies. Also, this story will take place in the Real World. There will be no Virtual World. Because it's about Zombies. Here is the cover.

Cover created by your own Author-san

Cover created by your own Author-san. Do you guys like it? Damn it was hard...like really hard. Anyway. So, guess I should give you the summary.

"Kirigaya Kazuto is living a normal Highschool life with his twin brother Kirigaya Eugeo. Every day both of them enjoy themselves together. Kazuto always sees three girls spending time together, just like him and his twin brother. Yukki Asuna. Who is the class representative with her best friend Zuberg Alice, who is her assistant. They also enjoy their time with Konno Yukki. She is one year behind them. Asuna is more attached to Yukki. They have so much fun together. Alice also enjoys her time with Yukki. They all are living normal Highschool lives. But one day, their peaceful and fun life is taken away when a mysterious outbreak appears. How will these students survive? Will they be able to learn the reason behind this, and find the cure? On their survival journey, they will meet many different people. This will be their most dangerous journey ever."

So, what do you think? Are you guys excited? Cause I am to write a new book with you guys😃. Hurry and tell me in the comments, what you guys think?
With that said.

SAYONARA😁.