beginning

You get up and go to the kitchen to get some cereal but leaving your phone because it’s on the charger and you don’t feel like getting it, but that’s when you see Nash drinking the last of the milk. You don’t say anything and get waffles instead. After eating all of your food you go back to your room to find Tiara, Courtney, Maggie, Kaleigh, and Hayes all piled up on your bed. Surprised you ask them “What the *fuck* are you doing!” “Just hacking your instagram and snapchat!” says Hayes smiling next to Courtney. As you take your phone back to look at the photo that they put on instagram and while looking at it you see the way Hayes is looking at Courtney, but you don’t say anything because you don’t want to make things awkward for the both of them.

All of the sudden y’all start talking about the people that y’all are attracted to including Hayes because you and all of your friends trust Hayes like a brother except Courtney....Anyways everyone admits who they like: Tiara-Mathew Maggie-Aaron Kaleigh-Cameron Y/N-Nash Courtney...nobody because we all think that she is attracted to Hayes and he did not say his crush either. So thats pretty obvious. We all leave the room to leave the room to go to Nash’s room to just hack him too in the meanwhile Courtney and Hayes stay in your bedroom.

Courtney’s P.O.V. 

“So your look beautiful today.......as always.” said Hayes shyly. “Thanks!” I said blushingly. “So what is up with you and not telling everyone who your crush is?”  He said trying not to be mean. I am so scared what do I say!?!?!? He definitely does not like me I can’t tell him that it is me. So I just run in Y/N’s closet and shut the door. 

Hayes’s P.O.V.

“So you look beautiful today.......as always.” I say not wanting to be obvious “Thanks.” says Courtney. I was hoping she would say something different like “oh thanks do you want to go out soon?” or something like that. Maybe I should ask about who her crush is and she might tell me that it’s me! “So what is up with you and not telling everyone who your crush is?” I say quietly. All of the sudden she gets up and runs into Y/N’s closet. As I try to rack my mind to see what I did wrong I hear sobbing coming from the closet.