"Courtney it's ok!"

Your P.O.V. 

As you are taking a selfie with Nash and Mathew’s phone at the say time when you hear crying from the other side of the wall. Throwing the phones down you run in the room and tell Hayes to get out while Tiara, Kaleigh, and Maggie try to make Courtney feel better in the closet. They finally cox Courtney out of the closet and on to the bed but she still won’t talk so we bring Boxer her dog in the bedroom just to make her feel better. And sure enough when ever he licked her she began to smile and once we got her to smile everything began to fall out. She even told us that she had a crush on Hayes and what he had asked her that made her cry. 

Then Nash walks in. Kaleigh asks “What do you want?” then he said “Yeah well Hayes  feels really bad and he wanted me to give Courtney this.” *Hands Courtney a pack of Ores then leaves the room go back to his room where all the boys are*

Courtney’s P.O.V.

I really like that he got me those because he feels bad I think I am just going to let it all go and not tell him that I have a crush on him......yet.

Nash’s P.O.V. 

“Well now that everyone is not mad or sad...I not really sure which one..anyways we can go get something to eat at Chipotle.” I say suggesting to all of the boys. “Yassss!” says all of the rest of them in unison. “Lets go tell the girls.” says Matt excited to go to Chipotle with the girls. Taylor beats Matt to it running and pouncing on the bed and accidentally kissing Courtney on the lips.

Hayes's P.O.V.

I don’t know what came over me! I just wanted to kiss her so bad that I just did no thinking or anything! I guess I just felt bad for being mean or something. I was a real asshole...... I guess I didn't think I was maybe she really does like me!

Courtney's P.O.V.

OMG I am freaking out!  That was the best kiss I have ever had in my lifetime! I am going to ask him to dinner tonight.

Matt's P.O.V.

Astonished I  stand there for a few minutes. But I finally I perk up and get on with it. "Hey, Tiara um do you wanna kinda ga out somewhere different to eat?" I asked because I want some alone time with Tiara. "Sure, I would really love that! Let me just change to my Twaimz outfit!" she said exitedly.

Tiara's P.O.V.

OH MY GA I love my outfit too it's a black tank top, slim fit pants, vans, and a black beenie.