Courtney! Tiara!

Tiara's P.O.V.

I can't fuckng believe that I am going on a date with Matt and I don't even know where to! Oh my llama! It feels like a potato just flew around my room! Now that I am all dress I need to go see Matt and tell him I'm ready.

Matt's P.O.V.

Txt convo

Bae:hey I am ready!

Me:oh ok the rest of the guys and girls expect us and Courtney and Hayes already went to chipotle.

Bae:ok come to my do---oh ok bish I will open the door now then lol

Me:❤❤❤❤
---------------------------------------------------------
End of txt convo

Went to dinner (I will go back to them later)

Courtney's P.O.V.

"Where do you want to go to dinner bae?" I said. "How about we not and let me take advantage of you for a while?" Said Hayes seductively. "Well want would we eat?" I say insistently. *Hayes gives me the look* Well lets just say I had fun that night......

Scene with Tiara and Matt outside by the car..

Matt's P.O.V.

"Wow that was sooo good, thanks for coming to dinner with me..." I say shyly. "No thank you." Tiara says bitting her lip. Umm omg I'm pretty sure she wants to kiss me right now and I'm also pretty sure I want to kiss her too. 

Tiara's P.O.V.

Omg Matt is leaning in!!! What should I do? * leans in too and starts making out with Matt*  "Wait do you want to get in the car with this?" I say in the middle of a kiss wanting to take this further. "Yasssss!!"he says enthusiastically. But I think we forgot something.....but maybe not..