9. Stay For Tonight

Rosalie
If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens

As I shut the door behind me, I pressed my back against it, slowly sliding down the door and onto the floor. I place the clothes Danny gave me beside me and put my head in my hands. "No, no, no..." I whispered quietly, trying to get all the thoughts racing through my head out of my mind. But I just couldn't and I couldn't breathe because of it. Feeling his fingers brush my skin and trail down my neck over and over wasn't helping. I could feel him still as if I was still sat in that bed.

My mind kept replaying that single kiss that he placed so strategically on my neck, his lips pressing where my neck and shoulder met. I closed my eyes, trying to forget but only seeing him kiss me again and again, and seeing his lips do more than just kiss my neck but kiss my cheeks, my lips, all of me. And for that moment, I wanted him that close to me; I wanted him to shut up, forget how much of an ass he was, and have him kiss me like I wanted him to kiss me.

I attempted trying to change my thoughts, only to remember his laugh as he pressed his body against mine, and smell the oil on his shirt when I was pinned down against his mattress. That was certainly not helping though, so I rose from the floor and began unbuttoning my jeans. The rest of my clothes followed until I was standing naked in Danny's bathroom. It was an odd feeling at first but I got over it when I stepped into the spray of hot water from the shower.

*****

Luckily I had found all that I needed to shower in the shower, disregarding that my hair would probably smell like Danny for awhile. I left my clothes folding by the edge of the sink, excluding my sports bra and panties, which I put on. I put on the clothes Danny had given me and began running my fingers through my wet, tangles hair. Once I had combed through it with my fingers, I shook it out and made my way to the door. I gripped the handle and took a deep breath.

I opened the door and stood in the door way. Danny started laughing, clutching his sides as sat up in his bed. His shirts were a bit big on me, his boxers too, so I was basically wearing his shirt as a short dress. "You look like you're swimming in that shirt," he laughed, finally stopping his chuckling as I walked over to the bed. I picked up the nearest pillow and hit him in the face with it.

He looked shocked, on a sarcastic level. "You were asking for it," I said, climbing onto the bed. I pushed him slightly to make him move over; he had previously been laying in the center of the bed. I leaned against the headboard and took a deep breath.

"What?" He asked, dragging out the 'wha' in the word. My eyes were fixed forward in the paused movie screen, but I could feel his eyes on me, watching me. "Why did you sigh?" He asked, nudging me gently with his elbow.

"Okay, first of all, my next wish is that you don't nudge me," I paused, crossing in my arms over my chest. Danny laughed at my demand but kept staring at me with that same playful smirk. "Why are you staring at me?" I breathed, finally bringing my gaze to meet his.

"I..." He stuttered," I was waiting for you to tell me why you are sighing so often and doing that little pouty thing where you cross your arms over you chest and sigh." I was just about to open my mouth and protest that I didn't do that but as we were speaking, my arms were folded across my chest just as he had explained.

"I am crossing my arms over my chest because..." I froze. Shit, Rosalie? What the hell! Think of something to say. "I'm bored of this movie and I am just bored in general..." I raised an eyebrow. Wow, that was fucking logical. Just tell the boy he's a bore. Danny rolled onto his side and stared up at me.

"Well, if you want to be all dramatic about it," Danny added, rolling back onto his back and putting his hands behind his head, gazing blankly at the white ceiling. "Are you tired?" He asked, just as I began to yawn. He looked at me from the corner of his eye as I both nodded and finished my yawn.