My Plaything (+18)

Warning: This is a rape chapter if you are sensitive to this kind of content please skip over to the next chapter think of it as Balan comes and saves (Y/N) with the help of Nights and Lance also if you skipped this chapter (Y/N) did infant turn the Reader from Male to female hope this warning helped

~I'm always trying to be considerate with my viewers - :)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Male Reader POV - I was shaking as Reala held me close on his lap holding my arms behind my back chuckling as I tried to fight my away out of his grasp.

Reala - My someone's being quite energetic

Male Reader - *Sobs* please let me go! I want to be with Balan!!

Reala - Now why would I do such a thing? You have such a delicious Ideya I couldn't resist

Male Reader POV - I gasped moving my head to the side closing my eyes tightly feeling his hand go on my hip rubbing in circles while dragging his tongue up and down my neck before feeling the slimy sensation go inside my ear.

Male Reader - A-ahhh!

Reala - *smirks* My does someone like that?

Male Reader - Please let me go!

Male Reader POV - I tried moving again only to be held in place as Reala moved his legs out more beginning to dry hump the bottom of my ass while placing his hand on my crotch as my body began to get hot.

Reala - My oh my so you're a boy?

Male Reader - *sniffles* P-please don't I-

Male Reader POV - I arched my back my words getting cut off feeling his hand go down my pants while holding my others arms back still in a tight grip pulling out my cock pumping me hard.

Male Reader - Ngh! NO! *moans*

Reala - mhm I bet he tastes delicious to

Male Reader - W-what are y-ugh!!

Male Reader POV - He suddenly moved down taking my whole cock in his mouth still dry humping me forcing me to spread my legs out in pleasure drooling it was shameful but I couldn't help myself. After a few seconds he pulled away before spinning my body around facing him causing me to blush with tears.

Reala - hmmm I'm going to play with you all night maybe even turn you into a girl?

Male Reader POV - My eyes went wide shaking my head if Reala did that Balan wouldn't love me anymore! Before I could protest he grabbed me roughly by the throat standing up lifting me off the seat as my feet dangled embarrassed as he pulled down the rest of my pants and boxers as they fell to the floor only leaving me in my shirt. He then walked over to the other room tossing me on the bed climbing ontop of me as I screamed.

Male Reader - N-no!! GET OFF ME!!! *sobs*

Male Reader POV - I tried hitting his chest but that only caused him to chuckle grabbing both my wrists with one hand holding them over my head back down on the bed mattress before moving down biting hard on my neck causing me to bleed and cry out in pain.