Chapter 5

--------QUICK WARNING: there are some graphic scenes in the next chapter, and if you don't like ------------------that sort of thing, then just don't read------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you have a date to get ready for?" Erika called out to me through my laptop.

I was Skyping her to pass the time. I wasn't exactly nervous for tonight, I felt comfortable around Zayn, even though we've only had a couple of encounters. I just didn't wan't to scare him away like I did after our last date.

"Yea, I guess I do.." I sighed. I still had no idea what to wear.

"Alrighty then I'll just talk to you later okay? Brent's been begging me to call him anyways so I have to get to that."

"Alright bye. Say hi to Brent for me will ya?"  

"Sure thing. Byeee."  

I stepped out of the shower and lazily put my hair into a braid of to the side. I pulled on my RIOT! Crop top and a pair of jeans. I threw some makeup on real quick, simply out of habbit, and slipped on my black TOM's before running to get the door. I prayed that Zayn wasn't dressed up, because then I would be screwed. 

I breathed a sigh of relief and a smile crept onto my face as soon as I opened the door. Zayn wasn't dressed up either. He was wearing a gray beanie,  black jeans, a jean jacket revealing his plain white T underneath, and a pair of Supras to finish his look. 

"Ready to go?" He flashed a smile at me. I nodded and he grabbed my hand suddenly, quickly shutting the door behing us. 

"I didn't get a chance to grab my coat."

"That's fine you can wear mine." He pulled his jacket off in a heartbeat and held it out for me to put on.

"Are you sure?" I called out, hesitating and blushing a bit. 

"Positive." He called out urging me on. 

"So where are we going today?"

"Bowling." He replied cooly, his eyes glistening.

****

Zayn grabbed his bowling ball and turned to look at me with a smirk,

"watch how the pro's do it."  

He pranced towards the lane in a goofy manner, shimmying his butt before releasing the ball, causing me to giggle slightly. He hit half the pins and turned towards me in a celebratory manner, grinning, "now watch as I hit the rest."

He repeated his silly little routine, which surprisingly worked because he hit the rest of the pins and got a spare. He was in the midst of his cocky little dance, when I shot up out of my chair.

"My turn." I eyed him as I grabbed the ball, walked up to the lane, and threw a strike.   

I stood there for a bit before he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him, growling playfully in my ear "you cheated."

"No I didn't!" I giggled and squirmed away. 

"Beginners luck!" 

"Not so much of a pro now are you?" 

"We'll see."

The rest of the night continued playfully, Zayn trying several silly antics and gimmicks, but to no avail. He tried several tactics ,such as trying to sing, or trying to distract me, but it didn't work. He didn't seem to care tho, he simply enjoyed the time we were having together, especially since the alley was kind of empty for a Saturday night. I didn't get anymore strikes, but I still somehow managed to beat him.