The Attack

Y/n POV:

Chaos...that's all you could see inside prosperity. You were running around the entire base as quick as you could helping anyone that was injured.

Man:what the hell is that?!

Some sort of juiced up highwayman jumped over the wall.

Highwayman:HAHAHAHA!!! IM FUCKIN INVINCIBLE!!!

A green cloud was formed over his head.

Faith:wait...is that-

Kim:get back!

The man charged at you and what was left of the townsfolk.

A few hours earlier...

You were helping with defense preparations against the inevitable attack. As you places the las ammo box on the wall you heard rush call you down.

Rush:kid get down here!

You jumped down from the wall and approached rush as he talked to both faith and Kim. Faith held what looked like some sort of grenade In her hand....

Y/n:woah woah! The hell is that?

She raised an eyebrow a bit confused. Ah then looked at what you were pointing at.

Faith:oh! One of the few things I managed to scrap together over the years, I call it a bliss grenade.

She tossed it to you.

Faith:made with...unique ingredients only I can acquire. That stuff will make anything or anyone hallucinate like nothing you've ever seen before...it's also quite...flammable. I'm sure someone like you will find a use for that.

You felt someone snatch the grenade from your hands.

Carmina:can't WAIT to try this thing out!

Y/n:hey!

Faith:please! that is NOT a toy!!

Carmina/y/n:so?

She put a hand on her head in disappointment..

Faith:children...

Kim:they...get the job done.

Rush:are you guys done? y/n I need you to go and check with one of our scouts to see if the highwaymen are on there way. He's pretty competent but I can't be to careful...

Y/n:I'm all over it.

Carmina:hey!

She tossed you the bliss grenade.

Carmina:you'll find a better use for it than I will.

She gave a small smirk. You smiled back and went out the front gate to check in the scout.

Timeskip

Scout:boy am I glad to see you cap!

Y/n:how we doing so far?

Scout:all's quiet for now, I just hope I can warn everyone in time when the highwaymen show up. We can afford to lose-

He was cut off by a honking horn.

Y/n:ah hell!

Scout:shit it's them! Get back to the others! Go!!!

Timeskip

You rushed back towards prosperity in a truck quickly noticing the small force at the front.

Rush:we can open the front gate it's to risky!!