ii.

' MEETING '

"..huh?? ,,am i..late?" taichi groans, hearing his alarm going off very loudly. "OH DAMN I AM LATE"

taichi quickly puts on his uniform and shoes, running out the door with a sandwich in his bag .

"i cant believe im late ugghhh maybe i can still talk to that girl in my class once i arrive,,,"

-- 

"IM HERE SORRY IM LATE" taichi says, bursting through the classroom doors. the teacher sighs and tells him to sit down on his seat. the pretty girl he was talking about laughs beside him. he can't help but smile and laugh a little himself. the teacher's nose bridge wrinkles and they stare daggers into him. "s-sorry.." taichi quietly says as said teacher continues on with their lesson. 

-- 

"okay , go into pairings for this project. you're going to paired up with your seat mate. go on, interact with each other," the teacher says, sitting down on their seat, preparing a coffee. taichi moves his chair nearer to the girl beside him and smiles at her and sticks his hand out. "hi! i'm taichi nanao, nice to meet you...?" "marika chikafuji. call me marika," she says, shaking his hand. the boy, not used to female interaction, blushes quite a bit. "so, do you know how this thing works?" marika asks him, taking out a notebook and a pen. "..we have to know more about each other?" he asks. "yeah, that. i don't know why the teacher made us do this, though.." she sighs. "anyway, is there anything you'd like to know about me?" she says, looking straight at his face. "..uhm..w--well..." taichi stutters, a bit surprised by the sudden interaction. "i.. wanted to know what some of your interests are? maybe we can--uhm,, y'know. know more each other with th-that.." "sure! wanna talk later during lunch?" marika says, holding his hands in hers. "s-sh-sure!" the blushing boy stutters. "great! see you later then!" marika smiles, letting go of taichi's hands, standing up and fixing the chair arrangement. 

 he was nice to talk to.. pretty cute too.

--

"why is math so hard to learn!" taichi complains, slamming his hands on the lunch table, as marika laughs - "it wouldn't be so hard if you actually listened in class, you know. you barely pay any attention to the teacher." "no need to say it aloud! i TRY to pay attention, okay? it's just so complex and boring... who even genuinely likes math?" taichi defends himself. "ANYWAY- we should probably get to know each other more like we said earlier, so - what are some of your favorite stuff? y'know like - games, colors, songs, all that stuff."

"well, i can't really choose just ONE favorite game..probably Honkai Impact 3rd, Genshin Impact, Mystic Messenger, Ensemble Stars or Obey Me! are my favorites..? As for songs, I have a full playlist on Spotify for songs I like! ..I don't know anything else interesting about me though. I'm usually just an insecure introverted mess most of the time. And if not, all the time." marika explains. "..that's pretty interesting..! and i know this probably won't stop you from being insecure but,, i think you're pretty, at least...haha.." taichi nervously laughs. "thanks taichi.. erm, what about you? what are some cool stuff about you?" marika asks, "you seem pretty interesting yourself." "well for starters, i skate!! i'm pretty cool if i say so myself, hehe." taichi boasts. "that's pretty cool, yeah. could you maybe show me your skills sometime?" marika asks, shifting her eyes to her notebook where she's sketching. "i mean,, sure!! uh, what else would you wanna know about me?" 

"just - tell me more about yourself .. i don't have a ton of question to ask eitherway .." marika whispers. "a-ah , alright then..?" taichi whispers back.

"why are we whispering?"

"..i don't know. i just- just tell me more about yourself you're making me confused."

"alright then!" 

--

"it was nice getting to know you, taichi. see you again tomorrow," marika smiles, preparing her things, ready to go home. "i'll be heading off now, if you don't mind." "o-oh..! uhm,, would you mind if i walked you home? there are bad guys around here..sso i can protect you fr-from them!" taichi stutters. "i mean sure why not," marika laughs. "no need to stutter so much, taichi. i'm your friend now, remember?" "friends..? oh right, yeah! now let's go!" taichi exclaims, pulling marika out the door. "h-hey! don't pull my hand!" 

⌗ :: AVA'S NOTES ☆

cringe chapter because i cant write properly 😍😍