ESCAPE ATTEMPT PT 1

"How do we get out of here... My legs feel like their burning.." Hyunjin winced. His breathing was getting heavy.

"Look! There's a chicken leg over there that we can climb on top of!" Y/N pointed at the slimy chicken deeper in her moms tum tum.

Hyunjin approached the chicken strip looking thing. He lifted Y/N on top of it and then pulled himself up.

His legs looked like they had just been roasted in the oven. He hurt bad.

He groaned a little bit.

"Aah! Hyunjin what do I do!? How do I help you?!" Y/N asked. She was scared of what she was looking at.

"There's other people down here?!?!" Y/N and Hyunjin heard a voice say from behind them. On the other side of the chicken.

"J-Jeongin?!" Hyunjin stuttered. He wondered how JEONGIN of all people got in Y/N's mother's stomach.

"Hyunjin! Y/N! Hey guys!" Jeongin waved depressingly.

"Hey Jeongin." Y/N sighed. "Hyunjin get some rest. You need it."

"Got it!"

Hyunjin fell asleep quickly. He was exhausted from all that went down.

Y/N walked cautiously over to Jeongin and sat by him.

"Oh hey Y/N! How have you been?"

"Fine. Could be better."

"How so?"

"I found out my crush doesn't like me back."

"Unfortunate."

"Can you guess who's fault it is?" Y/N slowly stood up and walked behind Jeongin.

"Hm?"

"The dude in my moms belly acid."

"Wha-?!"

Y/N kicked Jeongin into the acid. She watched him burn slowly. She giggled a little at the sight.

Jeongin was really injured before by the way. He had been unconscious in the acid for a while until he woke up and went to the chicken leg. So he was in bad shape. That's why he died so easily.

Y/N went back over to Hyunjin and laid down next to him. She gazed into his nostrils because she couldn't gaze into his eyes because they were closed. Duhhh.

Eventually he woke up.

"What are you staring at?" Hyunjin asked.

"Two never ending black wholes."

Hyunjin thought she was talking about his eyes so he laughed a bit and pat her head.

"Where's Jeongin?"

"He went to look for a way out."

"Oh...."

"Yeah..."

"I found a knife in here. Can you help me stab my way out?" Y/N asked hugging Hyunjin. It felt like the right thing to do.

He hugged her back. "Sure!"

They paddled over to the side of Y/N's mom's stomach and stabbed endlessly but it just kept healing over.

"Dammit!" Hyunjin screamed with frustration.

"Calm down."

"Sorry."

"We'll find another way."