ESCAPE ATTEMPT PT 2

"Y/N, shut your bitch ass up and stop crying. You arent a pussy."

Y/N wiped away her tears. "You're right. I'm a bad bitch."

"Yea uhm... anyways so I was thinking, since we can't bust our way out, we have to climb up or down your moms insides."

"Let's go up please...."

"Agreed."

So they tried to climb up her moms tubes.

Slimy tubes.

They were hard to climb up but there were holes in her tubes in which they rested in if they needed a break. They were nearing the top. They could see daylight and hear the groans of her mom get louder.

Hyunjin slipped.

"HYUNJIIIIN" Y/N screamed, jumping down with him and hugging him as they fell, spit and mucus flying at them.

"Y/N.... I'm sorry. But I love you. I cant keep our promise anymore. The other person I like at school... is you."

"Hyunjin I-" He didn't let her finish. They were kissing mid air while falling down Y/N's mom's icky tubes.

They landed back in the stomach acid where they had begun.

Hyunjin was unaffected but Y/N was severely burnt.

Hyunjin carried Y/N back to the chicken leg and laid her down. She still had a pulse. He kissed her forehead and fell asleep next to her.

On a chicken leg.

When Y/N woke up. She couldn't see.

"OH SHIT. HYUNJIN I CANT SEE"