ROGUE MOMMA?!?!

"Pleaase tell me who else you like!" Y/N pleaded. She just HAD to know her competition.

"No Y/N! Thats a secret."

"Fine!" Y/N pouted.

"Wait who do you like anyways."

Y/N face turned red. "I- er... NOBODY?"

"Is it me?! Why did your face get so red!" Hyunjin laughed.

"No its not you dumbass! And my face gets red because when I think of him, I panic... He gives me birds in my stomach... and I say birds because they are bigger than butterflies..."

"CRINGE! Well who is it if not me?!"

"It's...uhh... Jisung.... Han Jisung! From our school!" Y/N lied. She was friends with him though so she thought he would buy it.

"ooOoOoOh!" Hyunjin playfully hit Y/N's shoulder.

Hyunjin and Y/N both heard a load, abnormal moan from downstairs.

"Did you hear-" Hyunjin put his hand over Y/N's mouth. They both heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Y/N started to cry. Her tears went all over Hyunjin's hand. When he felt them, he began to stroke her head to comfort her. The moans and groans got louder and louder and the footsteps closer and closer. Hyunjin grabbed Y/N's baseball bat that sat beside her bed. She always kept it there for self protection.

All of a sudden everything went silent. The doorknob slowly turned.

And

...

BOOM!

MOMMA GONE ROGUE!

Y/N's mom lunged at them. Hyunjin pushed Y/N out of the way so she didn't get hurt or anything.

Y/N's mom had grown razor sharp teeth and was as tall as the ceiling and as wide as a couch.

Hyunjin hit Y/N's mom with the baseball bat, causing a dent in her face. "IMMA FOLD YOU LIKE A LAWN CHAIR!" He yelled kicking her back. Y/N heard her moms back crack.

But that didn't stop her mommy.

She shook Hyunjin off and turned around. She lowered her huge, mouth and swallowed him whole.

"WHAT THE FUCK MOM! WHY DID YOU SWALLOW MY CRUSH!" Y/N screamed. "OPEN WIDE YOU SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR LOOKING BITCH!"

Y/N's mom opened her mouth with a pleasured look on her face.

Y/N jumped in. She had nothing to live for anyways, but she surprisingly didn't die when she did. She just slid down a slimy tube.

Meanwhile Hyunjin had already reached his landing point.

"Woah where am I... Why is it so slimy...?"

Y/N slid down her mom's tube into her stomach where she found Hyunjin.

"Y/N?! Dude where are we...?!"

"My moms stomach..."

"I've got to be dreaming." Hyunjin scratched his head.

"You're not. Cause if you are, then we must be having the same dream."

"Or I could just be dreaming of you. That's been happening a lot lately."

"R-Really?!" Y/N blushed.

"Yea- WAIT. Woah. What is this green stuff we are hanging out in."

"Probably my moms stomach acid."

"It kinda stings..."

"Oh shit. Yeah that's bad. Ouchie!" Y/N jumped in to Hyunjin. He put her before himself and lifted her out of the liquid and held her bridal style.