1. Daisy

🤍

there's a riotous noise of people chattering around as he walks into the cafe, his son holding onto him tightly while burying his face on the black haired male's neck.

the alpha searches for a certain brown haired male, patting his four year old pup's back as he walks further into the cafe filled with lively atmosphere before meeting eyes with the man he had seen in a photograph given to him by his persistent mother.

the black haired male passes a tight lipped smile before walking over to the table, his heart thumping against his chest.

"jung hoseok?"

he asks hesitantly, watching as the omega nod his head while squirming slightly in nervousness. the older male awkwardly sits himself on the opposite chair, gently patting his son's head.

"min yoongi."

he utters when a few minutes passes by in silence making the omega look up with a smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

"this is my four year old pup, jungkook."

yoongi could see the way that the brunette's eyes turn soft at the mention of his son. the alpha nudges the sleepy pup, whispering in his ear to greet the omega.

"hi."

the pup mumbles under his breath, head hung low as the alpha presses a kiss to his cheek.

"good job, kookie!"

yoongi cheers, eyes tearing up slightly as the pup claps his hands obnoxiously loud making a few heads turn their way while the omega watches their interaction silently, confusion clear in his eyes.

"he is diagnosed with nonverbal autism."

the alpha explains when he feels the younger male glancing at him curiously.

hoseok nods his head somewhat unsure as he stares at the pup, his lips slowly stretching into a beautiful heart smile, a much more genuine one

"his eyes are very pretty, like a deer's."

the omega mumbles, yoongi chuckling at the comparison.

"now that you've put it that way, there are a few resemblances that i could find."

the alpha says, his sharp eyes trained on the almost dozing off pup. yoongi tightens his hold on the boy who snuggles into the warmth.

"oh, how rude of me, would you like to have something for while we talk?"

the alpha asks, despite reaching at the modern looking cafe a while later than the brown haired male. hoseok's eyes widen at that, his cheeks turning bright in embarrassment.

"i'm s-sorry, alpha yoongi, i should've been the one to ask you."

the bewildered black haired male tilts his head, eyebrows furrowed as he looks at the nervous omega.

"hoseok-ssi, it's in an alpha's nature to feed his omega so don't fret about it."

the younger male's eyes widen at the alpha's words, warmth spreading across his body as he looks down at his lap shyly.

"a caramel macchiato please."

he murmurs, chewing on his lower lip as the alpha grins at his way. yoongi raises his hand to call the waiter's attention before ordering for them both.