EP 14

"Oh wait. What was his name again? Park Jong Sung right?"
"Park Sunghoon. Mr. Park Sunghoon is the younger brother of Mr Park Jong Sung. Recently Mr. Sunghoon took over  Park Internationals. The reason is still unknown to us."
"Will he able to handle properly like his brother? This deal is important for our company.", I release a heavy breath imagining the worse. "Okay let's see!"
I enter the room apologizing, "My deep apologies for bei-" . I stopped and froze as soon as I saw him.

Sunghoon POV

It's my first day as CEO, as a businessman. I am very nervous. I have to talk properly, formally and say wise words in order to strike this deal. All my life I had partied, dated and lived my life as my wish but now I have to do business. Ughhh! I don't even know how their CEO Kim Y/N is!

I was opposite to the door and touching the fake plants just then I heard a familiar voice which made my heart pound very fast. I turned back and saw it was HER! We both were clearly shocked and stood frozen on our spot staring at each other.
"Y-You. W-What are you doing here?", She said while stuttering.
"I'm here to.. strike a deal I guess."
"What?!"
"Are you Kim Y/n , CEO of this company?"
"Yes it's me.. But it can't be you..N-no.Park Sunghoon of Park Internationals?" , she started panting and was about to leave. Just then her PA came in, "Ms.Ceo, here is the file you asked to bring."

Y/n POV

I was about to leave, just then my PA came in. I realized I couldn't just leave otherwise people would have thousands of questions. "Mr. Park, shall we sit down and talk about the deal.", I said realizing the situation. I quickly drank a glass of water to calm my racing heart. Sunghoon looked calm but I could tell he was nervous to.
Before we start talking about the deal, he says that he would like to talk with me privately. So I nodded to my PA indicating she should leave.
"Y/n I-", Sunghoon said as soon as she left.
"Ms.Kim! I'm the CEO of this company. You can't talk to me informally Mr. Park.", I replied quite harshly cutting his words.
"Look.. please don't let our personal interactions influence this deal"
I couldn't believe that even at this moment he is thinking about his company without bothering about me.