Chapter 7 His Bear

Chapter 7 His Bear

Blaze POV

"Bear? Are you two finished? It's time for breakfast, I already finished cooking," I said behind the door.

I am in front of my younger brother's door knocking and calling for the both of them inside the room. Kit presented himself a while ago to wake Blaise up, my younger brother, and bathe him at the same time to prepare him for school.

"Wait lang bear! Binibihisan ko lang si Blaise, susunod na rin kami," Kit said.

"Yes Kuya Blaise, we'll go downstairs nalang in less than a minute. Wag mo kainin lahat yung breakfast ah?" my naughty brother said inside his room.

Pfft. He's always like that, cute and funny. I think, maybe, Kit influenced him to be an innocent kid.

"Alright, I'll wait for you two, hurry up if you don't want to be late," I said.

After I called them, I went downstairs to prepare plates and put what I've cooked earlier for them. I do this everyday for them, cooking foods that I know they'll like.

I smiled with the thought of the both of them enjoying their breakfast.

^_^

Oh! My bad, I didn't introduce myself first.

-_-||

My name is Blaze Cole Madden, 24 years old. A successful chef that will have his own restaurant. My restaurant will be finished in construction next week so I'm excited to bring Kit and Blaise there. My both parents are in the province managing our business there. We're here in Manila, together with my younger brother and Kit because of my restaurant that I built on my own. Since I was a teen age of years I have loved cooking and it's my passion. 

Kit and I knew each other three years ago, we became friends, until now. We are more than friends that you could've imagined, we're so close to each other. I know everything about him, I know his favorites, dislikes, gestures and even his past. Kit told me before what happened to him why he went to our province to finish his studies there. Knowing his past makes me want to protect and take care of him so much more. I don't know why people control someone's life just for their own sake. Kit is a strong and independent person, that's why I adore him for that.

I know that he's a gay but I don't care what gender he has. I befriend and be close to him because of what traits he has, not for what he is. Besides, there is no problem on being a gay, they're human too.

When we went here in Manila, I was hesitant to go with Kit because I know maybe someone is going to take advantage of his kindness again. Even though I can see him smiling all the time in front of me, he's hurting inside. That's why I promise to him that I'll protect him for all the people who are going to mess him up. 

I'll protect him at all costs.

My parents know Kit too. Actually, they sort of adopted Kit as their child, because when they first met him, they offered to live with us and became our family. Starting that day, him as a part of the family, makes our bond between us strong and remarkable. Kit became a part of our family, takes care of Blaise and of course me too. He became our dependable brother when we needed a hand. That's why I thank him for that.

"Kuya Blaze we're here na!"

And that's all for now.

"Sorry bear kung natagalan kami, inaayos ko pa kasi yung gamit niya," said by Kit, my bear.

'Bear' is our endearment for each other. I asked him to call me in that way, same as him, he never complained naman. 

Do you know what's the reason why I want him to call me 'bear'?