Long Night

* It does not matter what time of day I am. I think incessantly about you! *

Sabo helped Ace get up from the ground by extending his hand. After Ace got up, wiped away the tears and for the first time in 5 days, he came out of his room gloomy and emotional, a bit like too emotional. Sabo was behind him to make sure Ace would not change his mind. Before leaving, he secretly took a baseball bat and hid it behind his back. He took three steps, until he came to the doorstep. The lighting was not so strong because the corridor was lit only by a few small candle lamps. Ace cover his eyes with the palm of his hand.

- It would be better to turn off the lights at all! You know what? I better get back to the room!

* complains Ace in a lazy voice *

(punk punk punk) * was heard crackling a wooden thing from behind Ace's ear, but in Sabo's hand. His neck hair rose in fear. Without moving from the place he moves his eyes to his right side and instinctively he feels that Sabo with a devilish laugh and was easily moving the baseball bat in the palm of his hand.

- Hey, Ace! * continued to shake the stick at the top of his palm.

- Y ... yes Sabo ... (he said in a trembling voice)

- Are you sure you will still be back in the room? * this time a slap in the face was heard *

- Emm ... now that I think about it, what a good idea it would be if I took a good shower first !

Ace went out into the hallway and made his way to the bathroom. Nearby a door was half open and there was darkness inside. Ace stopped at that door and opened it by creaking in a scratchy manner. When the dim light of the corridor entered the room,

he went inside and saw his brother lying in bed sleeping. Wonder how he didn't wake up, even though we made all that noise in the next room!

* think Ace surprised. Still close to the doorstep, Ace manages to spot Luffy star-shaped open on his bed, occupying the entire bed, and was snoring loudly. Ace sighed and started walking towards the bed which was 3 or 4 steps away from the door.

A light bulb in the window above the head of the bed made the room brighter, so that Ace would not stumble or injure his feet in any corner of the room. He ran out of the closet and started looking for a thick blanket to wrap Luffy because it was very cold outside at night. As he opened the closet, a pile of wrinkled clothes and other items of Luffy fell to the ground making a noise. Ace slapped the palm of his hand on the forehead and cursed.*

- F * ck! Did you have to make so much noise ?!

* murmured Ace with a gloomy and irritated look on the clothes and the box that fell to the ground. Not paying much attention to the wool in front of the closet sheets, Ace kept searching for the blanket. After moving another bundle of clothes to one side of the closet, he found a soft Blue blanket. It was a blanket stamped with the logo of a smiling skull with a straw hat worn on the head. Above the main logo, which was the largest in size compared to the others, it was written: The Pirate Hat Hat Team, is the best. It did not seem so clear, because it was dark but, Ace remembered that phrase by heart. He closed the cupboard a little, and went to Luffy's bed. A little saliva was flowing into the corner of his mouth as he snorted like a wasp stuck in a jar. Ace opened the blanket, tossed it in the air to open it all, and then he covered Luffy all over, leaving only his head uncovered. *

*Ace patted Luffy on the head lightly and got ready to leave, but suddenly Luffy started moving across the bed causing the covers and blankets to rub and make a teasing noise. Half of his leg ended up in the air and outside the bed structure. He turned with his stomach upside down pressing against the bed. But still he started snoring worse. This time his nose seemed to be blocked and he seemed to be whistling rather than snoring. Ace turned once more and dragged the blanket that had been stuck between Luffy's legs and wrapped it again. In the corner of his eye as he got ready to leave he saw a picture that had stuck under Luffy's shoulder.